Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Help me out I need it

Posted by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 11:25 PM
  • 13 Replies

I need the link to make a point to My husband. Does anybody have the link to that car wreck post earlier?

by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 11:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
.thatsme.
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 11:26 PM
I can bump it
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Danapopcorn
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 11:26 PM

He didn't buckle her in today because it was only right up the rode, I am pissed and really want to show him this 

Danapopcorn
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 11:27 PM

That'd be great honey Thankyou.

Quoting .thatsme.:

I can bump it

capfelbeck
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 11:27 PM
Bump
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
.thatsme.
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 11:28 PM
Hope that helped. I bumped it twice.

Quoting Danapopcorn:

Quoting .thatsme.:

I can bump it

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
wooly
by Knitting Maniac on Dec. 12, 2012 at 11:29 PM

Its still active, just show it to him.

LovelyMommy24
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 11:29 PM

Quoting Danapopcorn:

He didn't buckle her in today because it was only right up the rode, I am pissed and really want to show him this 

What? That's so sad. I missed that post today. :( Bump for you! I'd like to see it too. 

Danapopcorn
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 11:34 PM

Found it thanks to the bump, Thankyou! He's starting to think of the "what ifs" now

Quoting .thatsme.:

Quoting Danapopcorn:

Quoting .thatsme.:

I can bump it

Danapopcorn
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 11:37 PM
1 mom liked this

It's been bumped now thanks to another poster. It's a miracle the family survived. I showed my husband the post and he was shocked. He has sworn to never do it again regardless of the distance. The family of the post was so close to their home that they were actually pushed into their backyard. That's how close to home they were, accidents can happen anytime. Heck you could be backing out of your driveway and get hit at 60 MPH by some idiot. Take no chances with your life and esp with your children. Bad things happen, and its possible for them to happen to you. It hurts my feelings to think my husband, who is honestly a wonderful man, have the thought process "oh it's just 2 minutes away". He is so smart, he has multiple degrees, has taught me so much, and is a wonderful father. But even though he has been in a horrible accident, he didn't seem to think of all that could happen within those two minutes, two minutes can change your entire life

Quoting LovelyMommy24:

Quoting Danapopcorn:

What? That's so sad. I missed that post today. :( Bump for you! I'd like to see it too. 

Danapopcorn
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 11:38 PM

You have made a difference! That post changed my husbands entire thought process on it.  I wouldn't have been able to find it, I didn't reply to it, if you hadn't bumped it. I wouldn't have been able to show him to personal story or pictures, thank you so very much

Quoting .thatsme.:

Quoting Danapopcorn:

Quoting .thatsme.:

I can bump it

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)