Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Buying a new coffee maker tomorrow

Posted by on Dec. 13, 2012 at 12:13 AM
  • 25 Replies
Any recommendations on a certain brand? It won't be a keurig. We drink a whole pot within an hour and can't do one cup at a time. Budget is $100.00.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 13, 2012 at 12:13 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
emptynesst
by Silver Member on Dec. 13, 2012 at 12:14 AM
1 mom liked this
Bunn...I love them!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
baquick
by Ruby Member on Dec. 13, 2012 at 12:14 AM
Cuisinart makes a great one. I have the one that grinds the beans and then brews it. Not sure the price. I think it ranges.
blondepegasus
by Silver Member on Dec. 13, 2012 at 12:26 AM
What specifically sets them apart?

Quoting emptynesst:

Bunn...I love them!

blondepegasus
by Silver Member on Dec. 13, 2012 at 12:28 AM
I am leaning toward a Cuisinart unless someone talks me into something else! My mom has one and loves it.

Quoting baquick:

Cuisinart makes a great one. I have the one that grinds the beans and then brews it. Not sure the price. I think it ranges.

balagan_imma
by Gold Member on Dec. 13, 2012 at 12:28 AM

I love my french press. DH and I each have our own.

Keara20
by Platinum Member on Dec. 13, 2012 at 12:29 AM
I have a Hamilton beach brew station. I love it.
usmcwife.mommy2
by on Dec. 13, 2012 at 12:31 AM
We love out coffee maker. It's Hamilton beach.

Sorry its not clicky but I'm on mobile. We got this at target but I've seen this at Walmart too. This is the exact one we have :)

http://www.hamiltonbeach.com/products/10-12-cup-coffee-makers-two-way-brewer-49980z.html
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 13, 2012 at 12:33 AM

I would stay away from the Hamilton Beach Brew Station. We had one. When you turn them off, they sometimes don't go off. Ours caught on fire. When we called the company, we were told that this is a problem they have been having. WTF right? Apparently because there haven't been enough fires reported, they won't do a recall... We have a Black and Decker now. I like it.

Fields456
by Ruby Member on Dec. 13, 2012 at 12:33 AM

I like our Hamilton beach  it is a brew station so u can get your coffe as it is brewing and it does up to 12 cups 

Fields456
by Ruby Member on Dec. 13, 2012 at 12:34 AM

Ironically I just posted after you that I love ours lol. We have had it 3 years and now problems 

Quoting Anonymous:

I would stay away from the Hamilton Beach Brew Station. We had one. When you turn them off, they sometimes don't go off. Ours caught on fire. When we called the company, we were told that this is a problem they have been having. WTF right? Apparently because there haven't been enough fires reported, they won't do a recall... We have a Black and Decker now. I like it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)