Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Have you ever wondered how some human beings have no conscience when they do something wrong?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

I don't understand how you can hurt someone, mistreat someone who was kind to you and showed you nothing but love and act as if you didn't do anything wrong. Do you know anyone like this? What goes on in their heads? I thought every human being had atleast 1 compassionate bone in their body. The state of the world today is so sad.

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 13, 2012 at 12:40 AM
Replies (11-20):
Bertha21
by Platinum Member on Dec. 13, 2012 at 12:55 AM
Yes, my grandfather is a psychopath! I have never met him, and never will. I wish I could ask him sooo many questions!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 13, 2012 at 12:55 AM
1 mom liked this

yes there are people that just can't admit when they're wrong. Even just online if I've said something wrong I have no problem saying sorry to someone. I care if people took me wrong for something I said.

Quoting AdellesMom:

I'm not perfect. I know that I've made quite a few mistakes. However, I'm not immune to feelings. Although it takes a lot to phase me, I do feel remorse and I will apologize when I'm wrong .

mrs.pina
by on Dec. 13, 2012 at 12:55 AM
1 mom liked this
My family is like this , they will do something bad to one another and then act like nothing happen. I stopped going around them cause i honestly don't need that kind of people in my life.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tharealty2
by on Dec. 13, 2012 at 12:56 AM

There's on two types of people I know like that

!) Men.

2)Psychopaths

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 13, 2012 at 12:56 AM

My family is the same. No confrontation, just rude statuses on FB or ignoring birthdays on purpose. Real passive aggressive stupidity ya know.

Quoting mrs.pina:

My family is like this , they will do something bad to one another and then act like nothing happen. I stopped going around them cause i honestly don't need that kind of people in my life.

spooky415
by Ruby Member on Dec. 13, 2012 at 12:56 AM
I just assume they have some terribly stupid justification that they've worked out in their heads.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Dec. 13, 2012 at 1:00 AM
Yes someone in my family she is just like her mom a psychopath. She never shows emotion for situations involving others but she so much as breaks a nail and the worlds ending like nothing else matters to her but herself.
AdellesMom
by on Dec. 13, 2012 at 1:00 AM
Very true.

Quoting Anonymous:

yes there are people that just can't admit when they're wrong. Even just online if I've said something wrong I have no problem saying sorry to someone. I care if people took me wrong for something I said.

Quoting AdellesMom:

I'm not perfect. I know that I've made quite a few mistakes. However, I'm not immune to feelings. Although it takes a lot to phase me, I do feel remorse and I will apologize when I'm wrong .

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Danapopcorn
by AbbyCat on Dec. 13, 2012 at 1:04 AM

It's seriously a PHYSICAL disorder. Does that mean these people should be free on the streets to hurt others? Not at all. But is it sad that these people seriously have disorder which literally make them incapable to feel the things normal people feel. They know they are different and the majority aren't happy with this.

Quoting Anonymous:

I never understood how that works. It's sad but it does make me want to research psychopath. I think I may know more than one.

Quoting Danapopcorn:

No conscious is a psychopath which is actually a physical "illness" where that part of the brain, which leads you to feel things such as guilt, does NOT work properly.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Dec. 13, 2012 at 1:09 AM

I'm a psychopath then by all of your definitions.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)