Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Mommys with super tall skinny young girls...

Posted by   + Show Post

The little one on the left is my 6 year old she is super tall and thin and all arms and legs. I am having a heck of a time finding clothes for her right now she is wearing size 7 pants cinched up as far as they will go and are starting to get too short already!! She looks like she has a load in her pants all the time because they are so baggy in her butt. I can't put this kid in a size 8 pants they will hang off of her!
So if your kiddo is tiny and tall like mine what kind of pants do you out on them?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 13, 2012 at 1:11 AM
Replies (111-113):
MIAOFTALAMASCA
by on Dec. 13, 2012 at 12:02 PM
1 mom liked this

My 14 year old is 5ft 9 and a size 0.  I had the same measurements growing up. Mom was clueless how to dress me.  I think I always looked like a dork in the clothes she bought for me.  In high school I made my own outfits. Every once in a awhile I'd find pants that fit and wore them until they wore me.  Now I'm a size 4, 34 inch legs. 5 ft 9 and 1 half. Clothes are easy to find. My daughter Mila wears skinny jeans, she looks amazing in everything she wears.  I do online, mostly Express...Its easier now than it was when I was growing up.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Dec. 13, 2012 at 1:07 PM

some brands such as Levi, children's place and others sale size "6 long" they are a bit longer, or try a 7 slim with an adjustable waist.

blue_elephant
by on Dec. 13, 2012 at 1:09 PM
Slim, slim, slim! I don't buy pants unless they are slim with the adjustable waist
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)