Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Do your kids have to be dressed when at home?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

My kids run around in their underwear all day long when we're not going anywhere and are not expecting company. They're more comfortable that way, and I let them. A GF said that was inappropriate and that they should be dressed head to toe as soon as they wake up.

Thoughts?

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 13, 2012 at 12:46 PM
Replies (141-150):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 13, 2012 at 1:19 PM

Yes,  dressed and groomed and ready for the day.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 13, 2012 at 1:21 PM
At home I let them run around in whatever they want to. As long as they have a diaper/panties on I don't care.
jedwards2009
by on Dec. 13, 2012 at 1:21 PM
1 mom liked this
If you're at my house for longer than an hour theres a good chance you're gonna see baby butt. Dd is in the stripping phase. When she grins and says "get naked!" There's no stopping her lol..she's gonna be naked until she's ready to put clothes on.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 13, 2012 at 1:21 PM
1 mom liked this

underwear, diapers, and often a pair of socks but other than that unless we are going some where I dont bother... I even hang about in my PJ's and socks so being completely dressed head to toe is a waste of clean clothes and makes more laundry than needed.

SugarMamaO76
by Bronze Member on Dec. 13, 2012 at 1:21 PM
2 moms liked this

gunnbugsmama
by Bronze Member on Dec. 13, 2012 at 1:21 PM
Most days me and DS lay around in jammies my DS is 4 months so.I see no need to dress him if we aren't going anywhere
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
2DsMommy1112
by on Dec. 13, 2012 at 1:22 PM
My son will be 2 I'm Feb always in a diaper or underwear it depends on if he says he baby or big boy.
jj_bmom
by on Dec. 13, 2012 at 1:23 PM
I try to keep him clothed but he almost never keeps his pants on...drives ne nuts but it's not worth getting mad over
BekkieBoodle
Yes... Either pajamas or clothes.... Never in undies. It's inapropriate... And she's 7.... Also, SO is her step dad
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Momma3830
Yes.
... But we have lounging clothes for hanging at home & playing outside & our nice clothes for going out in public..
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)