Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My DH purchased lingerie that isn't for me. UPDATE PAGE 37

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
He knows my size. He bought a few thongs and nighties from VS in large. I am a small.. The bag, lingerie and receipts were in his trunk. Awesome. EDIT- After I found the bag I hacked into his email. He's been emailing a woman he works with... *A* Ive met her once. So after, I checked his call records. He's been calling a number and texting after we've already gone to bed. So, I called the number. Sure enough it was A. Im getting ready to take my LO to my Moms and head on over to his work... p.s Im not a troll. Im simply in shock. Im not freaking out. When I get mad. I get calm. Psychotic calm...
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 13, 2012 at 4:50 PM
Replies (31-40):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 13, 2012 at 4:54 PM
1 mom liked this

That seriously sounds like something my DH would do, he's so bad and getting stuff and not looking at what he's getting..lol...I send him to the store to get green beans, he comes home with picked green beans, which I didn't even know they made until he brought them home lol..His excuse? "Hey I saw green beans, so I grabbed them" lol...

svolkov
by Emerald Member on Dec. 13, 2012 at 4:54 PM

wow thats mature. id be sure he didnt just grab the wrong size. my dh bought me and extra small hoodie once because he thought it looked like the right size....i had 34dd chest lol

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm going to fuck his boss. And his brother..and probably his sister.

RedSoxWife
by Bronze Member on Dec. 13, 2012 at 4:54 PM
12 moms liked this
I'd bring the bag in the house drape them over yourself, seem really touched and excited that he bought something so incredibly sexy for you, and say something like " The thought was so nice of you honey, but these are way too large for me. Why don't I take the receipt and these pieces of lingerie back to VS and buy something in my size." Watch for his response.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 13, 2012 at 4:54 PM
1 mom liked this

yeaaaaaaaah buddy

moneysaver6
by Platinum Member on Dec. 13, 2012 at 4:55 PM

Talk to him.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 13, 2012 at 4:55 PM
yep.

Quoting Anonymous:

You trolls are getting boring and easy to spot again.

tlcory
by Platinum Member on Dec. 13, 2012 at 4:55 PM
8 moms liked this

I would go sneak and return it to the store for a small and put it back in his trunk, I doubt he will notice and if it is for you it will fit, if it isn't than the girl he's giving it to is going to be pissed and embarrassed because it won't fit! Lol

svolkov
by Emerald Member on Dec. 13, 2012 at 4:56 PM

picked green beans? you mean fresh ones? my dh is the same way. i just wrote how he bought me and xs hoodie and i had a 34dd chest at the time lol

Quoting Anonymous:

That seriously sounds like something my DH would do, he's so bad and getting stuff and not looking at what he's getting..lol...I send him to the store to get green beans, he comes home with picked green beans, which I didn't even know they made until he brought them home lol..His excuse? "Hey I saw green beans, so I grabbed them" lol...

Bitterroot
by Silver Member on Dec. 13, 2012 at 4:56 PM

You definitely need to ask him, plain and simple:

What are these?

And then hold them up for him to see.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 13, 2012 at 4:56 PM
Yawn.

Quoting Anonymous:

yep.

Quoting Anonymous:

You trolls are getting boring and easy to spot again.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured