Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

My DH purchased lingerie that isn't for me. UPDATE PAGE 37

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
He knows my size. He bought a few thongs and nighties from VS in large. I am a small.. The bag, lingerie and receipts were in his trunk. Awesome. EDIT- After I found the bag I hacked into his email. He's been emailing a woman he works with... *A* Ive met her once. So after, I checked his call records. He's been calling a number and texting after we've already gone to bed. So, I called the number. Sure enough it was A. Im getting ready to take my LO to my Moms and head on over to his work... p.s Im not a troll. Im simply in shock. Im not freaking out. When I get mad. I get calm. Psychotic calm...
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 13, 2012 at 4:50 PM
Replies (41-50):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 10 on Dec. 13, 2012 at 4:56 PM
1 mom liked this
He may have bought it for a secret Santa at work.
Grumpylilpixy
by on Dec. 13, 2012 at 4:56 PM

This territory is dangerous for men to be honest. If he would have gotten small and it didn't fit, he could be sitting infront a emotional challeneged woman. LMAO. 

Dee0886
by Gold Member on Dec. 13, 2012 at 4:57 PM
To be fair, my dh knows I but a small or medium but he's bought me xs before...I'm like thanks have but my butts a little bigger then that.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Dec. 13, 2012 at 4:57 PM
3 moms liked this

Grumpylilpixy
by on Dec. 13, 2012 at 4:57 PM

They seem to be popular.

Quoting Anonymous:

He's doing a fat chick?

I am a friend, a wife,a daughter but the best title I have by far is Mother .

Anonymous
by Anonymous 11 on Dec. 13, 2012 at 4:57 PM
1 mom liked this
You are so going to keep us updated right???
mysticalmalissa
by Platinum Member on Dec. 13, 2012 at 4:57 PM

Yeah...well she is my favorite too, so I didnt mind.

Quoting LynBoz:

What?!? Are you serious?

Quoting mysticalmalissa:

My husband did that once too, it was for his fav cam girl. lol

1CrazyCajun
by Bronze Member on Dec. 13, 2012 at 4:58 PM

Wait until after Christmas before confronting him. Maybe his the type that's clueless when it come to clothes.

But, yeah......major red flag.

Mainstream Moms Attached Parenting not quite your style. Are you more laid back?Come join other like minded moms. No pi*sing matches here.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Dec. 13, 2012 at 4:58 PM
1 mom liked this

No he bought the ones in a can...it's like he seriously doesn't pay attention to anything I do or buy...the only things he pays attention to is what's going on in the banking account or in the bedroom...lol......Did your DH not know what xs meant? hahaha

Quoting svolkov:

picked green beans? you mean fresh ones? my dh is the same way. i just wrote how he bought me and xs hoodie and i had a 34dd chest at the time lol

Quoting Anonymous:

That seriously sounds like something my DH would do, he's so bad and getting stuff and not looking at what he's getting..lol...I send him to the store to get green beans, he comes home with picked green beans, which I didn't even know they made until he brought them home lol..His excuse? "Hey I saw green beans, so I grabbed them" lol...

Anonymous
by Anonymous 12 on Dec. 13, 2012 at 4:59 PM

Maybe its for him????

Quoting Anonymous:

He knows my size. He bought a few thongs and nighties from VS in large. I am a small.. The bag, lingerie and receipts were in his trunk. Awesome.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN