Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

can i go to jail? EDIT NUMBER 3 again

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 119 Replies
You know what he did? He had me get a title loan on the truck, in September. Well I made one payment and he let his friend get it to pull the motor n then bring it back so the title loan place could come repo it.

Well he junked it!! Then he came To my house pissed at me! Dh was confused as all get out, he had just got home. Can I go to jail?

Eta: since every one is so damn confused..ok I have a truck(well had I guess lol) that I got a title loan on for my neighbor. Dh didn't know. Well I made one payment. Neighbor asked if he could pull the motor, so he took it and just told me he accidently scrapped it!! Then he got pissed at me. So Iam asking if I can go to jail?

ETA 2: ok I don't really know how else to explain. I have an old truck in the barn.my neighbor asked me to pawn the title. I didn't tell dh cuz I didn't think he would notice if it was gone. So I pawned it and made one payment. Next my neighbor said he was scared and in illegal trouble and asked if he could have the motor. But instead he junked the whole truck. Ok I think I covered everything.

No Iam not screwing the neighbor. He's almost 70 years old and lives across from our back field. We've been neighbors for 10 years. When I cook too much I take Joel supper. We let him run extension cords n cable n stuff to help him. We always help him. He's old and lonely, its just him and his pet fetters. He's sad n old and I always feel bad saying no to him so I never do. He reminds me of my paw-paw. Dh has no problem saying no tho.
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 13, 2012 at 9:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 13, 2012 at 9:05 PM
Who junked it?
tcheikkila
by on Dec. 13, 2012 at 9:05 PM
Huh?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
?
Anonymous
?
Hannahluvsdogs
by Ruby Member on Dec. 13, 2012 at 9:06 PM
5 moms liked this

Your story is confusing, so I'm just going to answer yes because if you tell the cops a story this confusing they'll book you for obstruction of justice.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 13, 2012 at 9:07 PM
My neighbor, oops forgot that part.

Quoting Anonymous:

Who junked it?

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 13, 2012 at 9:07 PM
What? I'm confused....
MooreBoysMama
by Silver Member on Dec. 13, 2012 at 9:07 PM
What?????
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 13, 2012 at 9:07 PM
How is it confusing?

Quoting Hannahluvsdogs:

Your story is confusing, so I'm just going to answer yes because if you tell the cops a story this confusing they'll book you for obstruction of justice.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 13, 2012 at 9:07 PM
Um what? If you're trying to say that. The car you had a title loan out for is now gone, then the answer is No, you will not go to jail. Debt is not a crime

They will just come after you for the entire amount of money, garnish wages, fuck up your credit, etc.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)