Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Should I call CPS?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

OMG my friends are living in a tent!  There is no stove, no bathroom, no running water, no refrigeration.  They have a fire inside the tent for warmth they have 3 kids!!!!

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 13, 2012 at 9:39 PM
Replies (21-30):
Queen_Sheila
by on Dec. 13, 2012 at 9:53 PM

Try not being a bitch, duh. You just wanted to get a reaction out of people and that's why you didn't explain anything in the first post.

Quoting Anonymous:

Try reading the replies duh!

Quoting Queen_Sheila:

Instead of calling CPS, why don't you help your "friends." Duh.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 13, 2012 at 9:53 PM

A You don't know me and your a bitch.  B Read the replies not a troll.

Quoting Anonymous:

they are not your friends. if they were you would be doing something other than calling cps. like letting them stay with you, drop them off at a shelter. you are A. an asshole or B. a troll (im going with B     )

Lunarprancer
by Betsy on Dec. 13, 2012 at 9:54 PM

Ha ha

Quoting Anonymous:

LOL OK now I should explain further.  My friends are full blood Cheyenne Indians.  Their DD (only girl) has a class project that she and her family have to live in a traditional wigwam for a week.  Every kid in the class has to do this.  They have to live like the old ones to a point.  They have done this 3 times now.  The kids love it and so do my friends we are going to visit them next summer and we are going to give it a try :) Oh BTW coolers and they cook over the fire.

With light and love

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 13, 2012 at 9:54 PM

Wanted to see how many CPS happy people are out there thanks!

Quoting Queen_Sheila:

Try not being a bitch, duh. You just wanted to get a reaction out of people and that's why you didn't explain anything in the first post.

Quoting Anonymous:

Try reading the replies duh!

Quoting Queen_Sheila:

Instead of calling CPS, why don't you help your "friends." Duh.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 13, 2012 at 9:55 PM

A fire insdie the tent? Screw CPS, call the fire department because that shit is about to be ablaze! 

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 13, 2012 at 9:56 PM

LOL It is a traditional wigwam perfectly safe.  It is a school projct.

Quoting Anonymous:

A fire insdie the tent? Screw CPS, call the fire department because that shit is about to be ablaze! 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 13, 2012 at 9:57 PM
* you're

Quoting Anonymous:

A You don't know me and your a bitch.  B Read the replies not a troll.

Quoting Anonymous:

they are not your friends. if they were you would be doing something other than calling cps. like letting them stay with you, drop them off at a shelter. you are A. an asshole or B. a troll (im going with B     )

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 13, 2012 at 9:59 PM
Nice try at a drama post. This is stupid. Grow up.

Quoting Anonymous:

LOL OK now I should explain further.  My friends are full blood Cheyenne Indians.  Their DD (only girl) has a class project that she and her family have to live in a traditional wigwam for a week.  Every kid in the class has to do this.  They have to live like the old ones to a point.  They have done this 3 times now.  The kids love it and so do my friends we are going to visit them next summer and we are going to give it a try :) Oh BTW coolers and they cook over the fire.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 13, 2012 at 9:59 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

LOL It is a traditional wigwam perfectly safe.  It is a school projct.

Quoting Anonymous:

See, I was thinking about a camping tent made of poly fiber. I was like holy shit what are they thinking? I don't consider a wigwam a tent. I consider that an old school mobile home. 

robyann
by on Dec. 13, 2012 at 10:00 PM

Wow this is pretty sad. What is the reason they are living in a tent? If it's lack of work or other circumstances out of their control, then I'd offer them a place for a month to get back on their feet. If it's because of drugs call cps.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured