Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Should I call CPS?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

OMG my friends are living in a tent!  There is no stove, no bathroom, no running water, no refrigeration.  They have a fire inside the tent for warmth they have 3 kids!!!!

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 13, 2012 at 9:39 PM
Replies (31-40):
LucyHourglass
by on Dec. 13, 2012 at 10:02 PM

where is their tent?

mariesmama
by on Dec. 13, 2012 at 10:03 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

LOL OK now I should explain further.  My friends are full blood Cheyenne Indians.  Their DD (only girl) has a class project that she and her family have to live in a traditional wigwam for a week.  Every kid in the class has to do this.  They have to live like the old ones to a point.  They have done this 3 times now.  The kids love it and so do my friends we are going to visit them next summer and we are going to give it a try :) Oh BTW coolers and they cook over the fire.

if its a wigwam its fine tit wont burn down

mattiehatter
by Mary on Dec. 13, 2012 at 10:04 PM

It is still a troll attempt and fail. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Not a troll read my reply (troll outing FAIL)

Quoting LolaandI4eva:

Troll fail

mattiehatter
by Mary on Dec. 13, 2012 at 10:05 PM

It's a project the family is doing. The Original Troll admitted it somewhere around page 2 or 3.

Quoting robyann:

Wow this is pretty sad. What is the reason they are living in a tent? If it's lack of work or other circumstances out of their control, then I'd offer them a place for a month to get back on their feet. If it's because of drugs call cps.

mybabytristan
by Bronze Member on Dec. 13, 2012 at 10:07 PM
harrrrr harrrrr a fire in the tent lmao
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
areyouatroll
by on Dec. 13, 2012 at 10:08 PM
No. Well yes if they are not taking safety measures with the fire.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
gwebkeijmmm
by Ruby Member on Dec. 13, 2012 at 10:10 PM
Of course not.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 13, 2012 at 10:11 PM

Call somebody....they are all gonna be dead by morning. Are they planning on falling asleep with the fire lit???? OMGoodness...why are they living in a tent and if you are their friend and they have 3 kids why haven't you offered them a place to stay. 

buttersworth
by Silver Member on Dec. 13, 2012 at 10:11 PM

NO!!!! Those CPS people are horrible. Statistically there are more child fatalities, injuries and sexual assaults at the hands of CPS workers than the parents/families they are supposedly saving the children from. If you don't believe me, look it up online.

They are camping, for an extended period of time. They aren't abusing their kids. The kids will have more comfort being with their family, and trauma to be ripped away. I would only advise them strongly not to put a fire inside the tent...and there's where I start to wonder if your post is for real....

robyann
by on Dec. 13, 2012 at 10:11 PM

Oh thx for letting me know, lol. I wasn't going to read through all the replies. That's what I get for jumping into a conversation that has been going on long before I got there lol

Quoting mattiehatter:

It's a project the family is doing. The Original Troll admitted it somewhere around page 2 or 3.

Quoting robyann:

Wow this is pretty sad. What is the reason they are living in a tent? If it's lack of work or other circumstances out of their control, then I'd offer them a place for a month to get back on their feet. If it's because of drugs call cps.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)