Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

falling apart

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 8 Replies

this wedding is falling apart. two days before the wedding  and the dj  canceled because his truck broke n coasted him $1100 to fix so he cant get to  the wedding ( hes a close friend who djs for a living n lives out of state n was djing as a gift and is super dependable person), the person recommended tome take photos and i hired backed out an hour ago despite the fact i just talked to her yesterday and she was still doing it and making money for it plus using it in her portfolio, the officiant cant make rehearsal, n had to cancel cocktail hour and alot of guests because i ended up needing surgery and just didn't have money for it all, now all the flowers are being canceled...what else??? ...really! we have back ups for music...dfs father who was mad as hell despite offering to do it, and hanging it over dfs head already, and refusing to help with music at ceremony...so we r working on that one. n a friend is taking a few pics... this has turned into a total nightmare. ive been begging to cancel it for two weeks (since i lost the baby)  but no one will let me.... i just want to get this the hell over with ....

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 13, 2012 at 10:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 13, 2012 at 10:22 PM

bump

thetrollcat
by Meow on Dec. 13, 2012 at 10:24 PM

oh chit meow that is terrible Im so sorry.

Buggy979
by Platinum Member on Dec. 13, 2012 at 10:26 PM
O say all signs are there... I'm a cell phone...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 13, 2012 at 10:32 PM

thanks

Quoting thetrollcat:

oh chit meow that is terrible Im so sorry.

AnastasiaKorsh
by on Dec. 13, 2012 at 10:32 PM

Well, as long as you get married at the end of the day, you didn't go too wrong, right?

Why not drop everything and just elope? Save you a whole lotta hassle!

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 13, 2012 at 10:40 PM
That's the approach I've been trying to take to it all. As long as at the end of the day we are married its all good. But it still upsets me alittle knowing so much is just falling apart and we are all stressing out over it when I'm supposed to be on bed rest from surgery. And I've been begging to take the money n elope and have a cruise or something but I was told we are locked in everything's paid for and my family and his all booked flights n hotels so I'm stuck.

Quoting AnastasiaKorsh:

Well, as long as you get married at the end of the day, you didn't go too wrong, right?

mbc324
by Bronze Member on Dec. 13, 2012 at 10:46 PM

Get a few disposable cameras and ask a few people to take pics at the wedding and reception.

AnastasiaKorsh
by on Dec. 13, 2012 at 11:00 PM

:(

I'm sorry, that sucks that no one wants to cater to your wedding wishes.

Quoting Anonymous:

That's the approach I've been trying to take to it all. As long as at the end of the day we are married its all good. But it still upsets me alittle knowing so much is just falling apart and we are all stressing out over it when I'm supposed to be on bed rest from surgery. And I've been begging to take the money n elope and have a cruise or something but I was told we are locked in everything's paid for and my family and his all booked flights n hotels so I'm stuck.

Quoting AnastasiaKorsh:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)