Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Moscato D'asti.....

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 34 Replies

is my NEW fav wine...OMG!!! Anyone else like it? If not what's your fav??? I'm totally bored and drinking on it....in the bathtub...Don't judge meeee lol 

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 14, 2012 at 2:39 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 14, 2012 at 2:41 AM
No judgment here! I love a bath and a good drink. But, isn't that super sweet wine? I like red. Or beer. Of course, I also love mimosas, which are super sweet! So...
Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Dec. 14, 2012 at 2:42 AM

I don't believe I have had any. Is is a white, red or rose wine??

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Dec. 14, 2012 at 2:42 AM
1 mom liked this
Love it!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 14, 2012 at 2:43 AM

Yes it's very sweet, that's why I love it. I just started to drink wine so I need something not so bitter lol..A red wine was my very first and I gotta tell ya, I wasn't feeling it. Is there any sweet red wines out there?

Quoting Anonymous:

No judgment here! I love a bath and a good drink. But, isn't that super sweet wine? I like red. Or beer. Of course, I also love mimosas, which are super sweet! So...

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 14, 2012 at 2:44 AM

It's a white wine, it's really sweet. The only way I can describe to you how it taste is maybe like flat sprite with a little bit of apple juice..lol..I don't know but it's so good. You should at least try it! :)

Quoting Sassy762:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Dec. 14, 2012 at 2:45 AM
There is a mascoto red.....

I didn't like it as well but I'm also not really a wine drinker. I love barefoot mascoto.

Quoting Anonymous:

Yes it's very sweet, that's why I love it. I just started to drink wine so I need something not so bitter lol..A red wine was my very first and I gotta tell ya, I wasn't feeling it. Is there any sweet red wines out there?

Quoting Anonymous:

Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Dec. 14, 2012 at 2:45 AM

So like a sparkling white sweet wine?

Quoting Anonymous:

It's a white wine, it's really sweet. The only way I can describe to you how it taste is maybe like flat sprite with a little bit of apple juice..lol..I don't know but it's so good. You should at least try it! :)

Quoting Sassy762:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 14, 2012 at 2:48 AM

Oh yes, that's good too, I had some of that the other nite!! 

Quoting Anonymous:

There is a mascoto red.....

I didn't like it as well but I'm also not really a wine drinker. I love barefoot mascoto.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 14, 2012 at 2:49 AM

Yeah, I havn't had many different wines, so I don't know really what to compare it too. But that sounds about right :) 

Quoting Sassy762:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Sassy762:

Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Dec. 14, 2012 at 2:52 AM

Okay...I googled some info, lol

Moscato d'Asti

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Moscato d'Asti (Italian Wine)
Moscato d'Asti.jpg
Wine typeDOCG
Decree of institution14/11/1977
Gazzetta Ufficiale20/01/1978 nr. 20
Yield1,000 t/km²
Maximum grape yield75,0%
Alcohol by volume of grape (natural)10,0%
Alcohol by volume of wine (minimum)11,0%
Net dry extract (minimum)15,0‰
OriginAsti
Ingredient grapesMoscato Bianco: 100.0%

Moscato d'Asti is a "Denominazione di origine controllata e garantita" sparkling white wine produced mainly in the province of Asti, north-west Italy, and in smaller nearby regions in the provinces of Alessandria and Cuneo. The wine is sweet and low in alcohol, and often enjoyed with dessert. Thus it is considered a dessert wine. It is from the Moscato Bianco grape.

Quoting Anonymous:

Yeah, I havn't had many different wines, so I don't know really what to compare it too. But that sounds about right :) 

Quoting Sassy762:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Sassy762:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)