Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

It's 2:40 a.m. here and I am nowhere near ready to go to bed. I'm just sitting here browsing CM. SO is already sleeping. He's been on vacation this week and wouldn't you know right at the end; he gets sick. :/ 

What are you doing?

by on Dec. 14, 2012 at 2:41 AM
Replies (31-40):
CrystalPystol
by on Dec. 14, 2012 at 2:53 AM

That is awesome!

Quoting Jers.:

It is - I love it!  Work with so many different people and do most of it in my pajamas lol

Quoting CrystalPystol:

Interesting job! :)

Quoting Jers.:

I'm a virtual assistant - prepping a client's business launch right now.  Well, I'm browsing here more than actually working...

Quoting CrystalPystol:

What kind of work do you do?

Quoting Jers.:

2:43 and I'm working and browsing CM

flowerfunleah
by Leah on Dec. 14, 2012 at 2:54 AM

lol Amish people aren't allowed to be on tv. They can wear all the head coverings they want, according to them by being on tv they're going to hell now anyway.

Quoting CrystalPystol:

I watched that yesterday. I wasn't sure what to think.

Quoting flowerfunleah:

Dh is at the hobbit premier.

Dd is sleeping in her bed. 

I'm browsing cafemom. 

Its 12:50am here. That movie wont get out until at LEAST 3am, so I'm totally watching Amish Mafia lol

Arabellas_Mommy
by on Dec. 14, 2012 at 2:54 AM
Why don't they have much dexterity? (If you don't mind my asking) I love to crochet (I've been doing it since I was 13, my grammy taught me) I would be heartbroken if I couldn't.

Quoting CrystalPystol:

I'm hoping to learn how to do that soon, if my fingers will let me. I don't have much dexterity in them.

Quoting Arabellas_Mommy:

Crochetting a hat.. Nothing too exciting lol

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
CrystalPystol
by on Dec. 14, 2012 at 2:55 AM

So I guess all those that have been on TV have been shunned? It's confusing!

Quoting flowerfunleah:

lol Amish people aren't allowed to be on tv. They can wear all the head coverings they want, according to them by being on tv they're going to hell now anyway.

Quoting CrystalPystol:

Quoting flowerfunleah:

I'm browsing cafemom. 

Its 12:50am here. That movie wont get out until at LEAST 3am, so I'm totally watching Amish Mafia lol

flowerfunleah
by Leah on Dec. 14, 2012 at 2:57 AM

Maybe! I'm not sure. Is this a show or a one time documentary, its awfully long. 

Quoting CrystalPystol:

Quoting flowerfunleah:

Quoting CrystalPystol:

Quoting flowerfunleah:

I'm browsing cafemom. 

Ginnygurl97
by Bronze Member on Dec. 14, 2012 at 2:57 AM
38 weeks prego and can't get comfortable to save my life. I was supposed to be induced tomorrow but I tested positive for GBS :-( and LO and behold the past two hours I've been having steady contractions that are getting closer together. Maybe he wants to be here after all tomorrow. Eh, so much for antibiotics kicking in :-(
CrystalPystol
by on Dec. 14, 2012 at 2:58 AM

I have Cerebral Palsy. And sometimes doing intricate tasks like that involving my fine motor skills is difficult. My fingers don't like to cooperate. Sometimes I have trouble gripping a pen or fork/spoon. Not often though. I'm going to give crocheting a try soon! I have a friend that does it.

Quoting Arabellas_Mommy:

Why don't they have much dexterity? (If you don't mind my asking) I love to crochet (I've been doing it since I was 13, my grammy taught me) I would be heartbroken if I couldn't.

Quoting CrystalPystol:

I'm hoping to learn how to do that soon, if my fingers will let me. I don't have much dexterity in them.

Quoting Arabellas_Mommy:

CrystalPystol
by on Dec. 14, 2012 at 2:58 AM

I believe it's another new reality show.

Quoting flowerfunleah:

Maybe! I'm not sure. Is this a show or a one time documentary, its awfully long. 

Quoting CrystalPystol:

Quoting flowerfunleah:

Quoting CrystalPystol:

Quoting flowerfunleah:

I'm browsing cafemom. 

flowerfunleah
by Leah on Dec. 14, 2012 at 3:02 AM

Oh no!!! It's the sad animal shelter commercial! noooooo!

Quoting CrystalPystol:

I believe it's another new reality show.

Quoting flowerfunleah:

Quoting CrystalPystol:

Quoting flowerfunleah:

Quoting CrystalPystol:

Quoting flowerfunleah:

I'm browsing cafemom. 

Arabellas_Mommy
by on Dec. 14, 2012 at 3:04 AM
I'm sorry :( But I hope you'll be able to take up crochetting. :) For me it's one of the most relaxing things.

Quoting CrystalPystol:

I have Cerebral Palsy. And sometimes doing intricate tasks like that involving my fine motor skills is difficult. My fingers don't like to cooperate. Sometimes I have trouble gripping a pen or fork/spoon. Not often though. I'm going to give crocheting a try soon! I have a friend that does it.

Quoting Arabellas_Mommy:

Quoting CrystalPystol:

Quoting Arabellas_Mommy:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)