Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

It's 2:40 a.m. here and I am nowhere near ready to go to bed. I'm just sitting here browsing CM. SO is already sleeping. He's been on vacation this week and wouldn't you know right at the end; he gets sick. :/ 

What are you doing?

by on Dec. 14, 2012 at 2:41 AM
Replies (41-50):
CrystalPystol
by on Dec. 14, 2012 at 3:06 AM

I hope so too. It looks like fun.

Quoting Arabellas_Mommy:

I'm sorry :( But I hope you'll be able to take up crochetting. :) For me it's one of the most relaxing things.

Quoting CrystalPystol:

I have Cerebral Palsy. And sometimes doing intricate tasks like that involving my fine motor skills is difficult. My fingers don't like to cooperate. Sometimes I have trouble gripping a pen or fork/spoon. Not often though. I'm going to give crocheting a try soon! I have a friend that does it.

Quoting Arabellas_Mommy:

Why don't they have much dexterity? (If you don't mind my asking) I love to crochet (I've been doing it since I was 13, my grammy taught me) I would be heartbroken if I couldn't.

Quoting CrystalPystol:

I'm hoping to learn how to do that soon, if my fingers will let me. I don't have much dexterity in them.

Quoting Arabellas_Mommy:

Crochetting a hat.. Nothing too exciting lol

RhyneX2
by on Dec. 14, 2012 at 3:07 AM

The guy I've been talking to just left after we watched Snatch. Now I'm snacking on Popchips and watching Catfish. I really need to go to sleep but I'm not tired at all. 

CrystalPystol

I don't like those either!!

Quoting flowerfunleah:

Oh no!!! It's the sad animal shelter commercial! noooooo!

Quoting CrystalPystol:

I believe it's another new reality show.

Quoting flowerfunleah:

Maybe! I'm not sure. Is this a show or a one time documentary, its awfully long. 

Quoting CrystalPystol:

So I guess all those that have been on TV have been shunned? It's confusing!

Quoting flowerfunleah:

lol Amish people aren't allowed to be on tv. They can wear all the head coverings they want, according to them by being on tv they're going to hell now anyway.

Quoting CrystalPystol:

I watched that yesterday. I wasn't sure what to think.

Quoting flowerfunleah:

Dh is at the hobbit premier.

Dd is sleeping in her bed. 

I'm browsing cafemom. 

Its 12:50am here. That movie wont get out until at LEAST 3am, so I'm totally watching Amish Mafia lol

Arabellas_Mommy
I just taught my new friend and she said she's addicted to it :) lol

Quoting CrystalPystol:

I hope so too. It looks like fun.

Quoting Arabellas_Mommy:

I'm sorry :( But I hope you'll be able to take up crochetting. :) For me it's one of the most relaxing things.

Quoting CrystalPystol:

I have Cerebral Palsy. And sometimes doing intricate tasks like that involving my fine motor skills is difficult. My fingers don't like to cooperate. Sometimes I have trouble gripping a pen or fork/spoon. Not often though. I'm going to give crocheting a try soon! I have a friend that does it.

Quoting Arabellas_Mommy:

Why don't they have much dexterity? (If you don't mind my asking) I love to crochet (I've been doing it since I was 13, my grammy taught me) I would be heartbroken if I couldn't.

Quoting CrystalPystol:

I'm hoping to learn how to do that soon, if my fingers will let me. I don't have much dexterity in them.

Quoting Arabellas_Mommy:

Crochetting a hat.. Nothing too exciting lol

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
CrystalPystol
by on Dec. 14, 2012 at 3:08 AM

I'm not tired either. SO being off work this week has my sleep schedule out of whack!

Quoting RhyneX2:

The guy I've been talking to just left after we watched Snatch. Now I'm snacking on Popchips and watching Catfish. I really need to go to sleep but I'm not tired at all. 

flowerfunleah
by Leah on Dec. 14, 2012 at 3:09 AM

God, there is nothing on tv at 1am.

Except futurama. Yay!

If I was really motivated (and I'm not) I would get my sweet on and create me some pastry sweets. 

Quoting CrystalPystol:

Quoting flowerfunleah:

Quoting CrystalPystol:

Quoting flowerfunleah:

Maybe! I'm not sure. Is this a show or a one time documentary, its awfully long. 

Quoting CrystalPystol:

Quoting flowerfunleah:

lol Amish people aren't allowed to be on tv. They can wear all the head coverings they want, according to them by being on tv they're going to hell now anyway.

Quoting CrystalPystol:

Quoting flowerfunleah:

I'm browsing cafemom. 

Its 12:50am here. That movie wont get out until at LEAST 3am, so I'm totally watching Amish Mafia lol

LACHESIS
by Bronze Member on Dec. 14, 2012 at 3:12 AM
We are getting rain all around us, but not Mesa or Queen Creek. The sound of rain would sooth me.

Quoting CrystalPystol:

I wish it was raining here in TN. That would help me fall asleep.

Quoting LACHESIS:

Same here. I am waiting for rain. AZ never gets rain. It is all around my area but not in or over Mesa. :(

Quoting Pink.Sunshine:

im lying in bed wide awake on my tablet.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
CrystalPystol
by on Dec. 14, 2012 at 3:12 AM

I'm thinking about getting a snack. I'm just being lazy about it. I don't want to get back in my chair to go in there. lol

Quoting flowerfunleah:

God, there is nothing on tv at 1am.

Except futurama. Yay!

If I was really motivated (and I'm not) I would get my sweet on and create me some pastry sweets. 

Quoting CrystalPystol:

Quoting flowerfunleah:

Quoting CrystalPystol:

Quoting flowerfunleah:

Quoting CrystalPystol:

Quoting flowerfunleah:

Quoting CrystalPystol:

Quoting flowerfunleah:

I'm browsing cafemom. 

armywifey26
by Krissy on Dec. 14, 2012 at 3:12 AM

I just finished browsing Pinterest so now I was going to head to bed. It is only 2:12am here. I have a long day tomorrow 

CrystalPystol
by on Dec. 14, 2012 at 3:14 AM
1 mom liked this

I hope you have a good day tomorrow!

Quoting armywifey26:

I just finished browsing Pinterest so now I was going to head to bed. It is only 2:12am here. I have a long day tomorrow 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)