Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

What are you doing still up????

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
I'm on the computer watching these Asain men jump some White guy on a train for talking trash about Asain people. Too funny that poor man didnt stand a chance.
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 14, 2012 at 2:43 AM
Replies (181-183):
golliz
by Bronze Member on Dec. 14, 2012 at 5:02 AM
Yea I been needing one:(. My body is always in horrible pain it hurts so much to turn over at night but I do use the pillow between my leg it helps a little but I still could never sleep especially cus she is so active on my bladder and ribbs . Thank you im going to try two pillows

Quoting Anonymous:

Oh your SO is dropping the ball you were already supposed to have one. They release the pressure off your back once the pillow is between ur legs. Try maybe one or two of your pillows between your legs and see if you feel better.

Quoting golliz:

Oh my god no. I been wanting one so bad im 31 weeks already so its just getting harder to sleep and the pain is worse .. I really need to get me one asap

Quoting Anonymous:

I remember those days do you have a body pillow? Best invention EVER!

Quoting golliz:

Im pregnant and my baby is always very very active. She has recently been kiking me sooooo much on my bladder way low and it hurts, she also digs my ribs so that never lets me sleep:(

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 14, 2012 at 5:03 AM
Believe me I want to shout shit back but I won't, we are in marriage therapy and I always try my hardest to apply what we learn. Him on the other hand not so much. I love him though and i dont want to be without him. But if for some awful reason we get divorced I want to be able to look back and say I did every possible thing on my end to save our marriage.

Eta I'm not saying I don't slip. It just takes a lot for me to finally slip and do something not ok.

Quoting Anonymous:

Oh no! That damn Walmart always getting someone in trouble. He sounds rude I don't tolerate the cussing. My DF will get slapped quickly I think I actually jumped on my DF when he got loud with me for no reason.

Quoting Anonymous:

Cause I went to a friends around 5 for her sons school play after the play ended around 7:30 we went to dinner finally got back to her place around 9:15. when her kiddos were finally asleep we went to Walmart that was about 11:20 I then got home around 1:15. Now DH says I'm showing true colors and he doesn't know what he wants to do. So it'll be a long night. He's already cussed me out twice & I've only been home 35min.

Jnc91
by Silver Member on Dec. 14, 2012 at 7:50 AM
I was up til 1:30am because I saw a mouse in the bedroom... Only managed to get a few hrs of uneasy sleep even after that
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)