Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I am exhausted (vent)

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 6 Replies
Extremely exhausted and alone.... I go to school 4 hours from Monday to Friday. On top of all the homework, studying, cleaning, taking care of 4 kids I am dealing with an unhappy husband who offers no help.

I am so overwhelmed with homework and finals, but this does not matter to him. He thinks he does enough by providing for us, which I am very thankful for. I would really like more help with atleast taking care of the kids, but as soon as he gets home he eats dinner sits on the couch and goes to sleep. If he doesn't fall asleep, he wants me to stop doing what I am doing or gets mad because I am not paying attention to him while im studying.

I don't know what to do anymore, I am trying to keep up with everything but as of right now my house is a mess because theres just not enough hours in a day to do everything that needs to be done.
Sometimes im in the worst mood ever, and he just does not get why even if I tell him. I am becoming depressed and feel like theres no way out but to quit school....

I am just venting, sorry for all the typos btw...
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 14, 2012 at 2:43 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 14, 2012 at 2:49 AM
Bump
Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Dec. 14, 2012 at 2:51 AM

Don't quit school

Have you talked to him....no yelling or arguing.....just calmly explain how you are feeling???

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 14, 2012 at 2:53 AM
Yes I have and he always gets defensive about it, he says he does enough or if I make him do something he will be mad the whole damn time.

Quoting Sassy762:

Don't quit school

Have you talked to him....no yelling or arguing.....just calmly explain how you are feeling???

mommy404204
by Bronze Member on Dec. 14, 2012 at 2:54 AM

Sorry Dear that sounds Horrible. I would try to talk to him and tell him that you need help with the house work or with the kids that you can not do it all. Good luck and if he does not listen when you talk maybe write him a letter and see how he responds just try to be nonconfrontational about it so it doesnt start a fight just explain that you could really use some help so you dont waste all the money going to school because you need time to study so you dont fail. Good luck

bustybee
by Buzz Lightyear on Dec. 14, 2012 at 2:54 AM

draw up a schedule, in 24 hour time. put your name in one column, his in another, and each kid. write down from start to finish what your day and everyone's day is right now from start to finish. next do another one for you with your day if you did what you already do + forgotten chores/homework + time for dh. ask him when you get time to shit, eat, and wipe your ass. then *hopefully* work with him to create a balanced schedule between the 2 of you + maybe giving some chores to the children old enough to do chores

areyouatroll
by on Dec. 14, 2012 at 2:57 AM
Write him a letter.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured