Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

pop! how did you know when..

Posted by   + Show Post
HOW FAR ALONG WHERE U, and how did you know you where going in labor? Im clueless this is my bby #1. What did you do? How did you react?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 14, 2012 at 2:51 AM
Replies (21-30):
lalaboosh
by on Dec. 14, 2012 at 3:21 AM

It was the night before my due date and I felt contractions for the first time. They kept going until I was in full on labor in the early hours the next morning. It was not like OMG THE BABY IS COMING! It was like, is this it? Lol.

Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Dec. 14, 2012 at 3:22 AM

OH MY......Dear YOU WILL KNOW....trust me...... without doubt,  you will know, lol

Good Luck

kaycersmom
by Katie on Dec. 14, 2012 at 3:24 AM

When they induced me, sorry no help lol

Daya81
by on Dec. 14, 2012 at 3:24 AM

i got out of bed to drive my daughter to school and my water broke. it gushed allover! so instead i had my dh drive her while i showered and got ready to head to the hospital. the hospital wouldn't admit me- they didn't think my water had broken. hello! at least take a look, lol. i was soaking thru a freaking towel!

AmyD43
by on Dec. 14, 2012 at 3:27 AM
I thought I had the flu! I had diarrhea which got worse. Some time after having diarrhea for 5 hours I realized I was in labor, called my dh home from work and went to the hospital. I was 6 cm dilated by time hospital.

Quoting golliz:

What do they feel like?

Quoting SadeAyosmom:

my contractions started and i got really excited. :)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
GwenGray
by Gold Member on Dec. 14, 2012 at 3:29 AM

My first one I went into labor at the doctor office so I wasn't in labor for long before they gave drugs. The second one I was at home went into labor, the first few contractions were extreemly strong. After that they hurt and I could not talk through them. I couldn't move through them either. My husband called the doc said "hey this is the real deal" they said "call 911 if it's that bad" so he did, I almost delivered him there in the ambulance. I had him 15 min after I got to the hospital. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 14, 2012 at 3:35 AM

1st I had back labor...very intense pain in the lower back area, it was awful...I was misreable, sick, i think excited He was 2 weeeks late. . lol, 2nd was menstural like cramps in the middle of my lower abdomen, I was super exicted that time and he was 10 days early. 3rd was induced . That was by far my favorite labor..LOL, i knew when things where going to happen, everything was controlled, it was a really good experience, and he was on time!

ncohetero
by on Dec. 14, 2012 at 3:38 AM
With my daughter I was 40 weeks. I started having contractions that were undeniable as anything but...
For my son I was 38 weeks when my water broke at home
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 14, 2012 at 3:39 AM
When I was sitting on the couch crying because I was in so much pain and couldn't move. Funny thing is I was trying to get up to go to my dads dh kept telling me were going to the hospital I kept telling him no. Lucky I listen to him or I would of had dd while I was driving lol
deadlights86
by Platinum Member on Dec. 14, 2012 at 3:40 AM
I had no idea I was in labor till I got to the hospital with ds1 to be induced I was induced with ds2 cause his heart rate kept jumping.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured