Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

oh grow the f*** up!!!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 20 Replies

That's what I am going to tell my sil next time she want's to fight/argue with me............yup, I will win every fight from here on out because I will not respond the way she expects, I will simply tell her to grow up and realize that she has a choice, she has the choice to mold her dd into the child she wants her to be, she has a choice to be a better mother, she has a choice not to let the little things bother her so much......in everything that she does, says, expects, etc. she has a choice, and she needs to quit blaming me, my kids and her family for the way her dd behaves, because while my kids may teach her dd things it is up to sil to be the parent/mother and teach her kid not to do the shit my kids may or may not teach her. I will not allow ssil to place the blame on my kids anymore...........from now on its going to be "grow the fuck up and be a fucking parent to your kid, quit blaming everyone else for your failed attempts."

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 14, 2012 at 2:58 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Dec. 14, 2012 at 3:00 AM
4 moms liked this

QueenB36
by Bronze Member on Dec. 14, 2012 at 3:14 AM

Good Luck with that

Danapopcorn
by AbbyCat on Dec. 14, 2012 at 3:16 AM
8 moms liked this

"Grow the fuck up"

"I will win every fight from here on out"

Hmm, seems to be a predicament here.

Your children teach her children something.....then she's a bad parent for not reversing what your children taught them? Doesn't that make you a bad parent for not reversing the behavior that your child learned and went onto teach them? Sorry, to blow your mind there.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 14, 2012 at 3:18 AM
1 mom liked this

My best friend does the same shit.  She blames her daughters bratty behavior and staying up all night on her roommates kid.  Sad thing is her roommates kid is very sweet and well mannered.  She does stay up late on the weekends but she will lay on the couch and watch a movie with her mom or play barbies in her room.  i hate when people blame their kids bratty behavior on other people's kids.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 14, 2012 at 3:19 AM
Hahaha, the back story, sil is mad at me because I refuse to let her "baby"(she will 2 in like 3 weeks) jump on my girls' bed. My 3 kids ARE NOT allowed to jump on said bed and neither is my niece. Sil doesn't see why its ok to put "rules" on her baby. This is the second fight (where she has blamed my kids for her dd's behaviour) in the last month, last time I apologized, this time I simply don't care anymore. Sil is a two faced bitch and doesn't take care of her dd then gets pissed of when we treat her like our own. She also tried to bring my dd into our arguement and I refused, simply because I wasn't going to let my sil belittle my dd, like she does her own......all on all this is just a pityful post that started all because I won't let my niece just on the beds.

Quoting Sassy762:

Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Dec. 14, 2012 at 3:19 AM

Did CM "asterisked" YOU????

mstkn.identity
by on Dec. 14, 2012 at 3:19 AM
Good luck.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Dec. 14, 2012 at 3:20 AM

Tell her this...."YOUR HOUSE.....YOUR RULES"

Quoting Anonymous:

Hahaha, the back story, sil is mad at me because I refuse to let her "baby"(she will 2 in like 3 weeks) jump on my girls' bed. My 3 kids ARE NOT allowed to jump on said bed and neither is my niece. Sil doesn't see why its ok to put "rules" on her baby. This is the second fight (where she has blamed my kids for her dd's behaviour) in the last month, last time I apologized, this time I simply don't care anymore. Sil is a two faced bitch and doesn't take care of her dd then gets pissed of when we treat her like our own. She also tried to bring my dd into our arguement and I refused, simply because I wasn't going to let my sil belittle my dd, like she does her own......all on all this is just a pityful post that started all because I won't let my niece just on the beds.

Quoting Sassy762:

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 14, 2012 at 3:27 AM
1 mom liked this
My dd taught her dd to jump on the beds, yes, and everytime I catch my dd doing it I tell her to stop (she has a problem with impulses), we are trying to stop it, I parent my kids, sil doesn't care to instead she places blame on my dd. My ds showed her dd to color on the walls, yes now my ds isn't allowed to have crayons or pens/markers, if I see one in his hands I take it away and tell him no and explain why, again I am parenting my kid, sil blames my son for her dd coloring on the walls. However her child's behaviour is NOT my kids' fault, sil has the choice to either ignore the behaviour or reverse the behaviour, sil has the choice to step up and actually parent her child, she refuses, then get pissed when her dd acts like your normal 2yo. So yeah she wants to blame my kids again I will tell her to grow up and realize that as much as its my kids fault that her dd learns some of the things she does it is also just as much her fault for allowing the behaviour to continue, sil doesn't like then sil needs to change it.

Quoting Danapopcorn:

"Grow the fuck up"

"I will win every fight from here on out"

Hmm, seems to be a predicament here.

Your children teach her children something.....then she's a bad parent for not reversing what your children taught them? Doesn't that make you a bad parent for not reversing the behavior that your child learned and went onto teach them? Sorry, to blow your mind there.

mommamaggi
by on Dec. 14, 2012 at 3:29 AM
2 moms liked this

Oh My God!!! Your kid said a cuss word in front of my kid and as is required by the kid code my kid had to say it too!!!!!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured