Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

anti pot smokers!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
They're at it again! There's a post about smoking pot and within the first 5 comments someone said she's pregnant and smoking...bet her ob told her to do it
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 14, 2012 at 3:36 AM
Replies (31-40):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Dec. 14, 2012 at 3:59 AM

She wasn't bragging, she is having morning sickness.  Do you want her to end up in the hospital like Kate Middleton? 

Quoting Anonymous:

Then this wasn't directed at you. And I'm pretty sure it was an anon that I saw bragging about it.
I am sorry if I offended you, I understand using for pain relief. Its the ones that sit back and talk about smoking all the time when they're supposed to be responsible parents to their kids.

Quoting lalaboosh:

There is a difference between talking about your life and bragging. My post about smoking my keif puck and loling over people who assume I won't take my parenting choices seriously is more bragging than what you just quoted. I'm an mmj patient and I'm tired of people making assumptions, so I start conversations about it.

Quoting Anonymous:

Using a vaporizer is one thing..I can understand it to some degree, but to sit there and brag that you're pregnant and smoking a fattie?

Quoting lalaboosh:

My midwives aren't concerned with me smoking pot, although they're very glad I have access to a vaporizer at the mmj club.

RoseBlossom
by on Dec. 14, 2012 at 3:59 AM

second hand smoking of any kind is terrible. i wouldnt take any kind of medication during pregnancy either unless it was very very minor and i absolutely needed it, because i didnt want anything going to my baby.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Dec. 14, 2012 at 4:01 AM

It was a she.  Don't be sexist. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Then he should lose his license. Smoking anything during pregnancy is not recommended and there are multiple different ways to get it into your system if you *NEED* it

Quoting Anonymous:

My dr told me to smoke weed during pregnancy. Big deal.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Dec. 14, 2012 at 4:01 AM
2 moms liked this
Wtf did I just read?

Quoting jack90:

I'm sorry but in what way dose pop smoking benefit your child in your womb are you literally asking for your child to have learning disabilities or have asthma  in the future or be on oxygen when you deliver yes your mid wife said its ok but what happens when complications occur do you go to a hospital  what happens if that baby is born and cannot breath then what are you going to take your midwife's advice  I'm not against weed   but I'm against it only for those that are caring children you should stop and think of your baby stop being selfish the smoke or whatever when she isn't getting oxygen from you how about this since approximately  your wid wife is ignorant try looking up information about pot smoking while being pregnant and look up at possible side effect good luck hun and I hope that baby dose not suffer from long term affects for your stupid dissections!

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 14, 2012 at 4:01 AM
First, I went back and fixed my mistake in that quote.
Second, do you realize how many women have posted that their kids are in the next room playing and they're hiding out to smoke? Obviously not from your reply.
I think the fact that I choose not to do drugs, around my kids or not, proves that I am actually the grown one here.

Quoting Anonymous:

how do you know the kids aren't in school, sleeping, spending the night at a friends/relatives house, or at visitation with bio dad??

Oh that's right, you don't. You'd just rather assume they're all smoking fatties and blowing the smoke in their childrens's faces.

Grow up!

Quoting Anonymous:

Then this wasn't directed at you. And I'm pretty sure it was an anon that I saw bragging about it.
I am sorry if I offended you, I understand using for pain relief. Its the ones that sit back and talk about smoking all the time when they're supposed to be responsible parents to their kids.

Quoting lalaboosh:

There is a difference between talking about your life and bragging. My post about smoking my keif puck and loling over people who assume I won't take my parenting choices seriously is more bragging than what you just quoted. I'm an mmj patient and I'm tired of people making assumptions, so I start conversations about it.

Quoting Anonymous:

Using a vaporizer is one thing..I can understand it to some degree, but to sit there and brag that you're pregnant and smoking a fattie?

Quoting lalaboosh:

My midwives aren't concerned with me smoking pot, although they're very glad I have access to a vaporizer at the mmj club.

jack90
by Silver Member on Dec. 14, 2012 at 4:02 AM

I'm sorry but in what way dose pop smoking benefit your child in your womb are you literally asking for your child to have learning disabilities or have asthma  in the future or be on oxygen when you deliver yes your mid wife said its ok but what happens when complications occur do you go to a hospital  what happens if that baby is born and cannot breath then what are you going to take your midwife's advice  I'm not against weed   but I'm against it only for those that are caring children you should stop and think of your baby stop being selfish the smoke or whatever when she isn't getting oxygen from you how about this since approximately  your wid wife is ignorant try looking up information about pot smoking while being pregnant and look up at possible side effect good luck hun and I hope that baby dose not suffer from long term affects for your stupid dissections!

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 14, 2012 at 4:02 AM
What is mmj?

Quoting lalaboosh:

Just remember that not everything is boasting. I didn't see the post you're referring to, so IDK. Plus even if it's medicinal, it's still kind of fun. We all talk about the things we enjoy, pot is no different. :)

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting lalaboosh:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting lalaboosh:

lalaboosh
by on Dec. 14, 2012 at 4:03 AM
Medical marijuana.

Quoting Anonymous:

What is mmj?

Quoting lalaboosh:

Just remember that not everything is boasting. I didn't see the post you're referring to, so IDK. Plus even if it's medicinal, it's still kind of fun. We all talk about the things we enjoy, pot is no different. :)

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting lalaboosh:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting lalaboosh:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Dec. 14, 2012 at 4:04 AM
Ah, but you're not talking about those women, are you??
No, no you're not. In your original post, you are very specifically talking about one mama supposedly "bragging about smoking a fattie while pregnant." When in reality, she has severe morning sickness and said hopefully she could get some weed in the morning.

Quoting Anonymous:

First, I went back and fixed my mistake in that quote.

Second, do you realize how many women have posted that their kids are in the next room playing and they're hiding out to smoke? Obviously not from your reply.

I think the fact that I choose not to do drugs, around my kids or not, proves that I am actually the grown one here.

Quoting Anonymous:

how do you know the kids aren't in school, sleeping, spending the night at a friends/relatives house, or at visitation with bio dad??

Oh that's right, you don't. You'd just rather assume they're all smoking fatties and blowing the smoke in their childrens's faces.

Grow up!

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting lalaboosh:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting lalaboosh:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Dec. 14, 2012 at 4:04 AM
1 mom liked this

Yeah you said this already.  It didn't make any sense the first time and the sequel isn't much better. I don't think you know what you are talking about and should do some of that reading you are suggesting. 

Quoting jack90:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)