Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Co Sleeping is dangerous

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 11 Replies
My dd just gave me a nose bleed from kicking me. What a way to wake up.
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 14, 2012 at 6:49 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mylovey
by on Dec. 14, 2012 at 6:55 AM
1 mom liked this

DH has been kicked so many times in the penis by our sleeping daughter, lol. 

Mommy to little Miss. Saylor, and little Mr. Finley. 

ForeverInLove
by Bronze Member on Dec. 14, 2012 at 6:56 AM
Ow! I have super long hair,.and my daughter tends to roll her body onto it... Ugh. Or, she wakes and thinks she needs to lay on me...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MumsTheWord571
by Platinum Member on Dec. 14, 2012 at 6:57 AM
Lol. Yeah. Nothing like feet in the face. Or sharp ass toenails scraped down your thigh. Or once they get taller a knee to the groin, or a heavy child rolling ONTO your nipple! Ouch!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Jace1028
by Bronze Member on Dec. 14, 2012 at 6:59 AM
I get kicked every night. Lol
ERMAGERRD
by on Dec. 14, 2012 at 7:03 AM
Lol
bluerose26
by Bronze Member on Dec. 14, 2012 at 7:08 AM
1 mom liked this
I know, my ds scratched my cornea one night in his sleep. I couldnt figure out Why my eye hurt so i went to the er. Ouch
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MumsTheWord571
by Platinum Member on Dec. 14, 2012 at 7:09 AM
I did that with my wedding ring once. Hence why I no longer wear it to bed.

Quoting bluerose26:

I know, my ds scratched my cornea one night in his sleep. I couldnt figure out Why my eye hurt so i went to the er. Ouch

deputygirls28
by Gold Member on Dec. 14, 2012 at 7:10 AM
1 mom liked this
The toenails are the worst!!!!!!!! When my dd and I moved back in with my parents after leaving my ex her and I shared a bed and i started making her wear socks to bed!!

Quoting MumsTheWord571:

Lol. Yeah. Nothing like feet in the face. Or sharp ass toenails scraped down your thigh. Or once they get taller a knee to the groin, or a heavy child rolling ONTO your nipple! Ouch!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MumsTheWord571
by Platinum Member on Dec. 14, 2012 at 7:12 AM
I do that too! DH is always but it's so hot! You don't wear socks to bed, why should they? And I answer- so my thigh is intact in the morning! The can't sleep next to him, he sleeps to heavily, so it's me who gets beat to hell. Lol

Quoting deputygirls28:

The toenails are the worst!!!!!!!! When my dd and I moved back in with my parents after leaving my ex her and I shared a bed and i started making her wear socks to bed!!

Quoting MumsTheWord571:

helema24
by on Dec. 14, 2012 at 7:23 AM
1 mom liked this

lol i thought it was about to be one of those posts.......my 6 month old chewed on my nippl this am!! and my 3 year old is all arms n legs when sleeping...two parents on the edge of the bed on oposite sides and two kids in the middle stealing all the space....and yes they have their own beds but when its cold and the youngest is hungry...

power bitch slap internetMuslim Cat prays towards Mecca. LoL by: wirgylovesamletoandshayaprofessor cat. replySPOCK'S MILKSHAKE[]

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)