Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

F@#$ it you need to have your guns taken.**edit**

send the military door to fucking door search the damn houses and take the fucking guns. 

americans don't deserve guns. 

don't like my opinion? too fucking bad. 

how many more school shootings, mall shootings, random fucking fucking shootings need to happen?

you have fucking terrorists in your own gad damn back yard and none of you should have guns.

***** ok i understand you guys love your guns as much as you love your kids, got it. i also understand that "people kill people, not guns" and that it is your "constitutional right to bear arms" got it.

as a mother, as an observer, i would like to see every gun and weapon on the face of the earth shipped to the damn moon. i would like to see every violent offender simply shot, before he can go out and kill. i would like to see a lot of things happen, which won't. because i am a mom, and emotional, OBVIOUSLY as we all are today. 

OBVIOUSLY this was more of an emotional post than a rational one, OBVIOUSLY.

that being said, go ahead bash me for what is written here. i really don't give a shit. but talking about my kids? thats off limits. 

and bring my past into it? aslo off limits. 

believe me when i say i WILL go through this post and report every last one of you who go off topic and bash me for anything aside from my stance on guns and how they are used down south. 

ps, calling me a crackwhore and hooker is getting old, do you really think it hurts my feelings anymore? get a life.

by on Dec. 14, 2012 at 1:51 PM
Replies (101-110):
sunshinebebe26
by on Dec. 14, 2012 at 2:03 PM

K then they will come through Florida from Cuba or somewhere like that, YOU WILL NEVER get guns out of this country that's not the answer, If it were possible we wouldn't have drugs here either. What are you going to do get rid of Florida too, they will get here. 

Quoting StrawberryCool:

Then like ive said GET RID OF MEXICO AS WELL.

Quoting sunshinebebe26:

Quoting StrawberryCool:

Actually it fuckinf would.

How would these shootings happen if there werent any guns?

Quoting Anonymous:

Yeah, because that would solve all the problems. <----sarcasm, in case you missed it.

Criminals will get guns , you could take every gun out of this country and guess what more will come in right through MEXICO!! Criminals do not obey the law they will have guns and then everyone else will not. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 23 on Dec. 14, 2012 at 2:03 PM

your fucking kidding me??why not take away knives, alcohol and cars because we all know they kill people...see how stupid that sounds.....it was the idiot SOB that killed those poor children not the guns...it is my right to have guns and I will not give them up...

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Dec. 14, 2012 at 2:03 PM
1 mom liked this

I'd rather be stabbed than DEAD.

Quoting Youngmother456:

Kill? Hmm guess not but he can stab 22
http://www.mb.com.ph/articles/385705/man-stabs-22-children-in-china-authorities#.UMtyXol5mc0

Quoting Anonymous:

what crazy man is going to be able to kill 18 children with a knife before someone stops him? NONE.

hmmmm......

Quoting brittany208:

except people would still kill with other things. are you going to take all the knives and ropes and candlesticks away too? Yes, some people don't deserve to have them. but some do.

poietes
by Platinum Member on Dec. 14, 2012 at 2:04 PM
2 moms liked this
Yep, guns kill, sometimes saddly people. You know what else they kill, those 2 deer that are in my freezer that feeds my family.

Quoting StrawberryCool:

Guns kill people PERIOD!!!! .

Get rid of them and we wont have an issue.

Quoting quietbookworm:

Criminals will get guns whether you take them all or not. Have you ever heard of illegal drugs being a problem? Criminals and psychos do not follow laws.

Guns don't kill...just as spoons do not make people fat.

Quoting StrawberryCool:

Quoting Anonymous:

Yeah, because that would solve all the problems. <----sarcasm, in case you missed it.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
moosesmom
by Ruby Member on Dec. 14, 2012 at 2:04 PM
Yea I just read something similar. Today it says 22. And back in 2010 it was like 28 children. I don't know if it's the same story. What's happening to this world??

Quoting Youngmother456:

Was that the incident that happened in 2010 because it happened again just today

http://www.mb.com.ph/articles/385705/man-stabs-22-children-in-china-authorities#.UMtyXol5mc0

Quoting Anonymous:

Remember the man in China who stabbed those 30+ kids?

Quoting Anonymous:

what crazy man is going to be able to kill 18 children with a knife before someone stops him? NONE.

hmmmm......

Quoting brittany208:

except people would still kill with other things. are you going to take all the knives and ropes and candlesticks away too? Yes, some people don't deserve to have them. but some do.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
dmarie2101
1 mom liked this
oh God i knew you would be yelling about something after today. youre american, too, doe. stfu.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Aamy
4 moms liked this

Oh yes because it is so perfect, No murders, rapists, molesters, gangs, yeah the Utopia of the world. Why we should all flock there to live !!! You're just making yourself look more and more of an idiot. Keep digging there sweetie bless your heart. 

Quoting D.O.E.:

and why shouldn't i? look at your mess of a country !! look at this shit!  i am sick of this. you and your precious fucking guns, look what happens when people have a "right" to bear arms? look at this shit?! 

Quoting Anonymous:

She does, she hates americans with a passion.

Quoting Anonymous:

It sounds like she has a grudge against Americans.

Quoting Aamy:

You will never take my gun from me. Dont like my RIGHT to own a gun? To fucking bad. Had someone there had a gun there might be a lot less ppl dead and hurt. Im sorry but this post just lost any respect i had for you. 

Quotinkg D.O.E.:

send the military door to fucking door search the damn houses and take the fucking guns. 

americans don't deserve guns. 

don't like my opinion? too fucking bad. 

how many more school shootings, mall shootings, random fucking fucking shootings need to happen?

you have fucking terrorists in your own gad damn back yard and none of you should have guns.

D.O.E.
by on Dec. 14, 2012 at 2:04 PM

what part of every single gun which is not being carried by law enforcement being siezed do you not understand? DOOOR TO FUCKING DOOR. go ahead and fight, for your *precious fucking gun*  it is EXACTLY this mentality which makes me DESPISE what america has become. legal, illegal, whatever. pull the troops out of where ever the fuck they are, bring them home, and get the guns out of the hands of americans. PERIOD.

Quoting Cheribomb:

You are an idiot... Do you honestly think that all the guns uses in shootings are legal. Fuck that! I would like to see the military try to come in my house & take our weapons.

othermom
by Ruby Member on Dec. 14, 2012 at 2:05 PM

Sadly if a person wants to kill some one they will find a way to whether it is a gun, bomb, knife, ect. It is horrible that there are people like that.

Quoting StrawberryCool:

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 24 on Dec. 14, 2012 at 2:05 PM
7 moms liked this

This coming from a woman who can't even control her own life, you were a crackhead and a prostitute. You lost your children, and you are married to the biggest jackass on the planet oh yea and you are pregnant by him again. Your family is filled with a bunch of nutjobs, so I say we take away your procreation rights and that of everyone you are related to. You have already proven you are an inept moron, so let us take your rights away..you should not be allowed to bring anymore children into this world!

Quoting D.O.E.:

ya fuck you canadians own guns, almost as many per capita as americans, you don't fucking hear this shit happening here do you? no you fucking don't. ameri9cans do not deserve to have guns anymore. i am so gad damn sick and tired of hearing this shit coming out of the states and people wonder why my opinion of americans is so low? my god.

Quoting ElitestJen:

Ok. You surrender your guns. I'll keep mine. I <3 rights.

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)