Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Why do mexicans have so many kids?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Friend: why do mexican woman have so many kids? Me: um maybe because they are catholic and don't believe in birth control or abortion Friend: oh ok i was just wondering...... So ladies is it because they don't believe in BC? I really don't know i just told her that, she came out of the blue with that question.
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 14, 2012 at 5:12 PM
Replies (161-170):
mrspena
by on Dec. 14, 2012 at 7:24 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

Because we couldn't afford cable why else?

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
LoriLou75
by Ruby Member on Dec. 14, 2012 at 7:24 PM
What an ignorant, racist question. Wtf??
yperez0209
by on Dec. 14, 2012 at 7:26 PM

I don't think that it has much to do with them being Mexican or anyother nationality.

If you are Catholic you follow the teaching of the Catechism of the Catholic Church. Don't quote me word for word, I don't have the book in front of me. But Catholics believe ( according to the book ) that Natural Family Planning is acceptable during times that there is something serious going on in the marriage. It's not to be used as a permanent form of birth control. With that said, if you truly follow the teachings of the Church then yes it is more likely than not that you will have a large family, if God wills. Even this gets misinterpreted in our communities of Catholics. Many Priest will tell couples that it's ok to use this method for as long as they want, but again that's not the teaching of the church. If in question you can read Humane Vite or the Catechism to clarify.

And of course Catholic do not believe in abortion.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 45 on Dec. 14, 2012 at 7:26 PM
1 mom liked this
Its because we are sexxy as Fuck , our hubbys can't keep their hands off us ;-)))))))
bbyB10
by Silver Member on Dec. 14, 2012 at 7:27 PM
I am MEXICAN and I have 3 kids , ages 13,9,1 we are Christian
Anonymous
by Anonymous 36 on Dec. 14, 2012 at 7:27 PM
Oh shut up you fugly Mexican.

Quoting Ultra_:

You my dear, are an absolute idiot. It is so not MOST. MOST of the Mexicans you see walking around were born here and have been here for generations. You cannot possibly know how many came here in their lifetime, how many get everything free and if they're on PA or not.

Quoting Anonymous:

Yeah not the same. The Duggars are good providers and had plenty of money to support ALL of their children.

Mexicans (most) I should say is on PA. And have 4+ kids. I don't think its right that they come to our country and then get everything free.

Quoting haunted.mommy:

I have one word for her Duggars

Anonymous
by Anonymous 46 on Dec. 14, 2012 at 7:28 PM
1 mom liked this
Bahahaha! I'm white and my husband is mexi. When we were dating he told me about his grandfather being a player and having 25 kids. Mind you it was with 5 different women and there were 3 sets of twins. So we were talking about the other day and my son says Mom why did he have so may kids? All we could say was "because they didn't have a tv in their bedrooms.

Quoting Anonymous:

Because we couldn't afford cable why else?

mkh615
by on Dec. 14, 2012 at 7:29 PM
1 mom liked this

Hmmm...my mom and dad had three kids. DH and I have three. I didn't thikn three was THAT many... Maybe it's because my mom and DH aren't Mexican. If we were ALL Mexican it would probably make it more like six kids each, right?? This is a dumb post.

mich.el.le
by on Dec. 14, 2012 at 7:33 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Anonymous:

Or they love to hump.

Quoting mich.el.le:

Because they value family, not material possessions, activities, etc. 

Who doesn't? ;) Mexicans have great family closeness and value their families more than most Americans do.

The woman in the avi pic is not me, she is my inspiration.  I am a wife, a mother, and an aspiring trainer and nutritionist. I love seeing people get fit and healthy to lead the lives they are meant to live.

JESSICA97140
by Member on Dec. 14, 2012 at 10:52 PM
I'm mexican and I only have two kids. I'm Catholic, and I FIRMLY believe in bc!
Not only mexicans have lots of kids. Its ignorant to make a comment like that. Lots of races have a lot of kids. Your friend doesn't seem to bright.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN