Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Make me smile ??? Please !

Posted by on Dec. 15, 2012 at 12:23 AM
  • 40 Replies
Ah, I am so upset over everything going on today as almost been to much for me . Maybe it's because I'm pregnant , and my hormones. But I am so heartbroken over these poor children, I'm really sick to my somach . I'm so tired, I took some ambein to sleep but I guess my emotions are so high , it isn't working.

Does anyone have anything positive or happy to talk about ? I just want to maybe clear my mind so I can go to sleep
😓😥😪
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 15, 2012 at 12:23 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous2u
by on Dec. 15, 2012 at 12:25 AM
4 moms liked this

Makes me smile all the time...hopefully it will work for u.
TAG_ur_it
by Platinum Member on Dec. 15, 2012 at 12:29 AM
1 mom liked this

i've got bday parties for 2 girls to plan. one next weekend and one in february.  i'm trying to concentrate on those instead of the sadness.  wanna help?

beeonit
by on Dec. 15, 2012 at 12:31 AM
1 mom liked this

Here's a picture of my cats. I can't post a funny, but go check out the "Giggles" post series.
juniebug11
by Silver Member on Dec. 15, 2012 at 12:33 AM
Sure ! If my phones dies then ill be alone ! Lol- my phone might die.
How old Are they?

Quoting TAG_ur_it:

i've got bday parties for 2 girls to plan. one next weekend and one in february.  i'm trying to concentrate on those instead of the sadness.  wanna help?

keeler_s
by Silver Member on Dec. 15, 2012 at 12:34 AM
1 mom liked this

2 of my beautiful babies. This pic makes me smile each time I look at it. There is so much love in this one picture:)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AMCMSM
by Gold Member on Dec. 15, 2012 at 12:37 AM
2 moms liked this

We went to Disneyland for the first time last week... this was the tea cups. Makes me smile. We had sooo much fun! 

alfordbears
by on Dec. 15, 2012 at 12:39 AM
1 mom liked this

Relaxing by christmas tree

my grandson relaxing in front of christmas tree.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TAG_ur_it
by Platinum Member on Dec. 15, 2012 at 12:39 AM

SD's is next weekend, she's turning 7.  she wants a monster high party.  so far i have a Frankie Stein life size cutout, we're getting the MH color balloons and such.  she wants an ice cream cake (because she doesn't like actual cake *gasp*)   but aside from nail polish and lipglosses, i'm having a hard time with favors.  snacks too.  trying to think of theme food. 

DD is in feb.she'll be 5.  she wants a princess party.  i've got a friend that will come as Ariel and DD wants mommy to dress as Belle.  i think she wants to be cinderella and have her cousins come in their favorite costumes. so far i have glass slippers for Cindy, roses and (if i can find one) a lumier center piece to represent belle, candied apples (or cake pops made to look like apples) for snow white, paper lanterns for rapunzel,  stuffed frogs as favors for tiana, and sea shell necklaces for ariel.  i have no idea about food though. she loves everything you can find in a bakery or candy shop. 

Quoting juniebug11:

Sure ! If my phones dies then ill be alone ! Lol- my phone might die.
How old Are they?

Quoting TAG_ur_it:

Kleotide
by Silver Member on Dec. 15, 2012 at 12:40 AM
1 mom liked this

KITTINS!!!!!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Dec. 15, 2012 at 12:41 AM
3 moms liked this

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)