Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

my wedding was ruined

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 14 Replies
I'm getting married tomorrow! Everything fell apart...DJ n photographer canceled a few nights ago...my sister/ moh has the flu and we r all sick n its going to rain along with many other disasters .... i had a d& c last week because i found out our babys heart stopped so we r short on money so we canceled all flowers except 6 roses for a bouquet and the florist called and asked if she could add blue hyrdaingas for free to make it look pretty and full, I'm walking down the isle to my stbsils bf singing and paying god gave me you, and shrill is now Djing with is massive pa set up and stbmils friend is taking pics for free. I can't wait. Even with all the diasters I think it will he beautiful and a very happy day full of love!
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 15, 2012 at 12:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lauren.m
by Platinum Member on Dec. 15, 2012 at 12:41 PM
I hope all goes well. Congrats.
sassysuie
by Gold Member on Dec. 15, 2012 at 12:42 PM

I hope everything turns out perfectly for you on your big day!! Congratulations on the marriage.

jkampbyll
by on Dec. 15, 2012 at 12:42 PM

Quoting lauren.m:

I hope all goes well. Congrats.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
christyg
by on Dec. 15, 2012 at 12:43 PM
1 mom liked this

Just keep your focus on the marriage, and not the wedding, and have a WONDERFUL DAY!!!!

wifeofvet
by Silver Member on Dec. 15, 2012 at 12:43 PM

What kind of professionals cancel days before the event?  Glad everything is falling into place again.  I went to a wedding were the DJ never showed up.  A friend ran home to get CD's and a stereo.  Have fun on your day.

molly_ann
by Bronze Member on Dec. 15, 2012 at 12:44 PM
Im sure ur wedding will be beautiful with a gorgeous bride :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
inthecrucible
by on Dec. 15, 2012 at 12:44 PM

awww sorry about all of the mishaps but yes let love be the focus which is how it should be. Best wishes and prayers going up for you.

trebelcleff
by on Dec. 15, 2012 at 12:46 PM

You know people care when they pull through to make your day special in spite of disasters!  Congrats, and good luck!!!!

Wifeyy2Lette
by on Dec. 15, 2012 at 12:47 PM
It'll still be beautiful and you'll love it! :)
I'm sorry for your loss, I know how hard that is. :(
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
scarletmeshell
by Platinum Member on Dec. 15, 2012 at 12:47 PM

Oh honey I am so sorry for all of it but it sounds like you handled everything well. Have a wonderful wedding day!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)