Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

he wont claim his daughter

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 60 Replies
I just had a baby and the father is african american and I am caucasian. I am very fair complexion and so is most my family. My daughters father is black (medium complexion) she has his features as in eye shape and jawline and nose but her skin is light and her hair dark brown. My hair is blond. I know for sure he is the father. he never doubted and was there the entire pregnancy but bc her skin is caucasian looking he says she's not his and wants a dna test. no big deal I know how it will come back but I feel bad bc he won't even speak to me or have anything to do with us. Has anyone else gone through this?
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 15, 2012 at 6:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
chickensmommy
by Gold Member on Dec. 15, 2012 at 6:33 PM
1 mom liked this
Screw him! Genes express themselves in all different ways! Tell him he needs a basic biology class along with the DNA test.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 15, 2012 at 6:37 PM
Quoting chickensmommy:

Screw him! Genes express themselves in all different ways! Tell him he needs a basic biology class along with the DNA test.

he won't even respond to my texts! he honestly thinks I cheated on him with a white man. I can't help that my skin is light and she got that from me. I hope he feela like crap when it comes back bc he will never get these first few weeks back and I'm really struggling alone here.
mom2priceboys
by Gold Member on Dec. 15, 2012 at 6:40 PM
1 mom liked this

so which show will we see ya on Maury, Jerry, Steve or Jeremy Kyle - embarrass the heck outta him!!! Oh and make him go to counseling and have supervised visits until he can prove he will be a good dad!!

chickensmommy
by Gold Member on Dec. 15, 2012 at 6:41 PM
What an asshat. I'm sorry. Go file for CS.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting chickensmommy:

he won't even respond to my texts! he honestly thinks I cheated on him with a white man. I can't help that my skin is light and she got that from me. I hope he feela like crap when it comes back bc he will never get these first few weeks back and I'm really struggling alone here.

heresjohnny
by Emerald Member on Dec. 15, 2012 at 6:42 PM
2 moms liked this

Please tell me you aren't thinking of getting back together with him when the DNA test comes back? That would be a huge deal breaker for me. I can "kind of" understand an unmarried couple doing a DNA test if paternity is questioned. But he's going beyond asking for a DNA test, he basically dropped the both of you like a hot potato. THAT is what I find most disturbing. Seriously, if you get back with this guy, don't be surprised when shit goes south.....and it will.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 15, 2012 at 6:46 PM
Quoting heresjohnny:

Please tell me you aren't thinking of getting back together with him when the DNA test comes back? That would be a huge deal breaker for me. I can "kind of" understand an unmarried couple doing a DNA test if paternity is questioned. But he's going beyond asking for a DNA test, he basically dropped the both of you like a hot potato. THAT is what I find most disturbing. Seriously, if you get back with this guy, don't be surprised when shit goes south.....and it will.

I wouldn't mind a dna test just for "proof" bc nothing to hide but he is only doing it bc she looks "white" and I AM WHITE!! so she got that from me. idk what to.do I.dont think I.can do it alone
ilovemykids323
by Ruby Member on Dec. 15, 2012 at 6:48 PM
1 mom liked this

I know a lady who had twins. She was white he was black. One baby was black and one way lighter... so tell him to get over take the test and man up :)

queencreekmom
by on Dec. 15, 2012 at 6:48 PM

My best friend is black and her DH is white. Their twin girls are light skinned, green eyes, and blond. It happens.

mom2priceboys
by Gold Member on Dec. 15, 2012 at 6:49 PM

also don't forget her skin will darken

ARPsMom
by Silver Member on Dec. 15, 2012 at 6:50 PM
All three of my sisters kids are mixed but her daughter looks completely white. All three of them looks exactly like their dad besides the fact they are lighter. And when they were newborns they were completely white, didn't get their color for a few months.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN