Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I watched border wars tonight..ARE YOU OK WITH ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 288 Replies

And it was said that they arrest illegal immigrants after their 3rd time trying to enter the United States. The first time, they're banned 5 years. Second time, 20 years. Third time, jail. 

Do you think this is effective?

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 16, 2012 at 1:59 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 16, 2012 at 2:01 AM
Lol. That is all propaganda bs.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 16, 2012 at 2:02 AM

explain

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 16, 2012 at 2:03 AM
1 mom liked this
They are thrown in jail the first time the are caught and it sure doesn't stop them from crossing. Those shows are staged, just like all reality tv shows. Id never believe anything i see on them.

Quoting Anonymous:

explain

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 16, 2012 at 2:05 AM
1 mom liked this

i live in arizona and from what i know, the first time caught, they are taken back and "scolded" to not do it again. obviously drug smugglers/human smugglers have different outcomes. 

Quoting Anonymous:

They are thrown in jail the first time the are caught and it sure doesn't stop them from crossing. Those shows are staged, just like all reality tv shows. Id never believe anything i see on them.

Quoting Anonymous:

explain

Quoting Anonymous:

kyuteangl88
by Platinum Member on Dec. 16, 2012 at 2:06 AM
17 moms liked this
I think they should be shot upon entry.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 16, 2012 at 2:06 AM
No they aren't. They get a little slap on the wrist.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

explain

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 16, 2012 at 2:07 AM
6 moms liked this

i was telling DH, while we were watching it, that there shouldn't be "chases" and "arrests" and that border patrol should have assault rifles. 

Quoting kyuteangl88:

I think they should be shot upon entry.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 16, 2012 at 2:08 AM

Unless smuggling a certain amount of drugs/humans. That's what I always thought though, living in AZ.

Quoting Anonymous:

No they aren't. They get a little slap on the wrist.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

explain

Quoting Anonymous:

mcclainprincess
by on Dec. 16, 2012 at 2:10 AM
8 moms liked this
I hate thinking about immigration... If i was born on the other side of the border i would do whatever it took to get over here too. I think any American would, but we're quick to want to kill them all when they step foot onto American soil.. Smh.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Supervane
by Ruby Member on Dec. 16, 2012 at 2:14 AM
I'm in AZ to. I've known people who have been deported then come right back, get caught noting happens.

I had a coworker who was detained for 5 months for being an illegal in immigration facility. She still obtained her residency, she recently became a US citizen in like September I think, and is in process of receiving her Sentri card, plus works for a CTPAT company. So see the bans not always enforced.

I tell her all she needs to add to her list of American oficialness is diplomatic car plates!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured