Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Twas' 11 days before Christmas... POEM about CT shooting.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 21 Replies
4 moms liked this

Twas' 11 days before Christmas around 9:38 when 20 beautiful children stormed through Heaven's Gate. Their smiles were contagious, their laughter filled the air. They could hardly believe all the beauty they saw their. They were filled with such joy, they didn't know what to say. They remembered nothing that happened e
arlier that day. "Where are we?" asked a little girl, as quiet as a mouse. "This
is Heaven" declared a small boy. "We're spending Christmas at God's house." When what to there wondering eyes did appear ,but Jesus, their Savior, the children gathered near. He looked at them and smiled, and they smile just the same. Then He opened His arms and called them by name. And in that moment was joy, that only Heaven can bring, those children all flew into His arms of their King, and as they lingered in the warmth of His embrace 1 small girl turned and looked at Jesus' face, and as if He could read all the questions she had He gently whisper to her, "I'll take care of your mom and dad." Then He look down on earth, the world was far below He saw all the hurt, the sorrow, and woe. Then He closed His eyes and He outstretched his hands, "Let My power and presence re-enter this land!!" "May this Country be delivered from the hands of fools." I'm taking back my Nation! I'm taking back my schools!! Then He and the children stood up without a sound. "Come now my children let me show you around." Excitement filled the space, some skipped some ran, all displaying enthusiasm that only a small child can. And I heard Him proclaim as He walked out of sight, "In the mist of this darkness, I AM STILL THE LIGHT!!!"

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 16, 2012 at 7:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 16, 2012 at 7:16 PM

BUMP

MommaOfFive440
by on Dec. 16, 2012 at 7:17 PM
Read that on fb... Love it! So sad for those families :'(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 16, 2012 at 7:17 PM
3 moms liked this

There are million of these 'poems' now popping up. They are annoying and morbid, and help no one.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 16, 2012 at 7:17 PM
...learn to spell and use proper grammar. It's there, not their. And this is just stupid. Jesus is a lie.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 16, 2012 at 7:18 PM
How do you know Jesus is a lie?

Quoting Anonymous:

...learn to spell and use proper grammar. It's there, not their. And this is just stupid. Jesus is a lie.

I_love_doritos
by on Dec. 16, 2012 at 7:20 PM
Beautiful
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 16, 2012 at 7:20 PM

='(

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 16, 2012 at 7:21 PM
He was just a man. Nothing special. The bible is just a book too.

Quoting Anonymous:

How do you know Jesus is a lie?

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 16, 2012 at 7:22 PM

BUMP

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 16, 2012 at 7:24 PM

And because you don't believe in him, means he's a lie. Yep. Anything else we should know?

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)