Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

How can I make her NOT want to live with us?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 174 Replies
SO has a 17 yr old daughter that is seriously disturbed, confused, dramatic... I mean its BAD. She doesn't like where she lives now and is wanting to move in with us. I have a two small girls and a newborn son. Last thing I need is a crazy teenager in my house. She comes to our house every other weekend and SO is paying $400 a month cs for her. She's a total slob, bad attitude, she's a lesbian one day and "pregnant" the next, she's seriously overweight (probably pushing 300 lbs @ 5'2") and is an emotional eater so she eats us out of house and home when she comes. She lies REALLY BAD and is very promiscuous (sp?) Yeah even though she's a BIG girl. I do not want my kids influenced by her in any way. The ideas I have now include telling her how horrible the highschool is here (it is) and that they have to wear uniforms (they do), telling her she HAS to get a job to by her own car (she doesn't even have her learners permit), and I'm also going to tell her dad that she will not move in unless the child support stops immediately. She lives with her aunt who is a greedy, mean bitch and I highly doubt she'll allow her to move anyway when she realizes she won't get cs and her welfare will be reduced... I'm seriously stressing this and I will do anything to keep her from moving here. If all else fails, her dad will move out. That's how serious I am.
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 16, 2012 at 7:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
missamanda86
by Silver Member on Dec. 16, 2012 at 7:20 PM
1 mom liked this

Shes a teenage girl...

Jessy613
by Diamond Member on Dec. 16, 2012 at 7:21 PM

Good luck

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 16, 2012 at 7:21 PM
10 moms liked this
Wow, what are you going to.do if your kids grow up to be like her? That's your man's child. Shame on you. Sounds like he would be better without you.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Hannahluvsdogs
by Ruby Member on Dec. 16, 2012 at 7:22 PM
23 moms liked this

This girl needs therapy, I'd make that a condition of her living with you. She also needs a loving home, and if her father wants to provide that for her I think it's wonderful.

SRUsarahSC
by Platinum Member on Dec. 16, 2012 at 7:22 PM
3 moms liked this

wow.  Way to try to help your childrens' half sibling by providing her with a stable environment.

kde216
by Silver Member on Dec. 16, 2012 at 7:22 PM
Yeah, good luck
That is a really bad situation. Maybe she needs some love and compassion? Not saying you guys don't give it to her. Therapy? Idk
Lovemybabyboy09
by Ruby Member on Dec. 16, 2012 at 7:22 PM

Quoting missamanda86:

Shes a teenage girl...

KelissaMaye
by on Dec. 16, 2012 at 7:23 PM
4 moms liked this
Start by making a list of ground rules. If she has any problems with accepting those rules, then she can't move in.
beerebelly
by on Dec. 16, 2012 at 7:23 PM
5 moms liked this

You are going to get torn to shreds here, but I understand why you wouldn't want her there.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Dec. 16, 2012 at 7:23 PM
1 mom liked this

wheres your maternal instinct

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)