Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Adam Lanza NOT killer: govmmt did it

Posted by   + Show Post
This Is a post by someone I know in response to the Sandy Hook Elementary, this is also something I was blind to before I read this. It's even more heartbreaking then the 'story' they're telling us and the families. All the facts make this too hard NOT to believe. Think Long and hard about this please.

The government has started a revolutionary war, fired the shots, killed innocent people and we just sit by and accept our fate. Fuck that shit!

I'm not saying nobody died and their deaths are obviously beyond tragic. I'm saying Adam Lanza didnt do it, he is a patsy. This is another shooting played out the exact same way as every other psyop scenario they have used to push gun control. These types of shooting have averaged two a year for 30 years until this year there were 7. The 5 extra this year have all been remarkably similar in their discrepancies. A place of entertainment (movie theatre), a place of worship (sinkh temple), a workplace, a mall and a school. Meant for you to feel threatened by firearms in all aspects of your life, thinking the only way to not risk getting shot Is for there to be no guns in the hands of citizen. All of these events have direct ties to the financial elite. Each patsy or actual shooter have direct connection to finance. In this case Adam Lana's father is a billionaire tax adviser for GE, Ryan is a senior tax employee with Ernst & Young. Other similarities are the two shooter into one scenario that always plays out and makes it easier to switch to the patsy.

A few facts: homeland security has been running drills in Sandy Hook for nearly two years, this school year introduced new upgrades security in which you have to be buzzed via video confirmation to pass the solid entry doors. Eye witnesses reported the man to be wearing camo (like the man who was arrested in the woods and never hear from again), Adam was wearing darker/black fatigues. The original report said the shooter was 20 year old Ryan, then 24 year old Ryan, then 20 year old Adam. If they had found the wrong ID then how did they know the shooters real age?

The shooter stopped killing and moved to a secluded area to kill himself so that nobody could identify the 'suicide' victim and the shooter was seen as the same person. In my opinion it was really Ryan paid off to perform this Act of Terror using his autistic brother as a patsy (alot of these events like the false flag in Australia that was used to push gun control, use people with mental disorders making the story more believable and no motive needed). There are government sponsored acts of terror popping up everywhere, this one just got so botched its easy to see all of the holes in their story. After missile attacks on the World Trade Center as an excuse for war and shooting Americans in the name of gun control, it's about time people start waking up and taking a stand. They are using the media as mind control and fluoridated water and Prozac make all the easier to control the zombie nation.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 16, 2012 at 9:11 PM
Replies (41-50):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 16, 2012 at 9:22 PM
1 mom liked this
I agree that it was government sponsored, but I do not agree with points made here.
mcginnisc
by Platinum Member on Dec. 16, 2012 at 9:22 PM
2 moms liked this

Really?? 20 precious children were killed and this is the bull that is spewed? Their parents will never hug or kiss them again, never see their smiles, hear their laughter... the teachers' families will never see their family member again and the rest of the staff and children will be forever scarred by this...show some respect for those people- including the brother of the killer as he has been cleared. His family will be forever scarred as well. 

Let's hope the powers that be delete this for sheer idiocy.

Claire

Moderator: Healthy Weight Loss & Adoptive Moms

" I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Phillipians 4:13

Join theAdoptive Moms group

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 16, 2012 at 9:22 PM
Seriously! Let's just blame the government for everything; miscarriages, SIDS, car accidents, cancer, heartburn, diarrhea, pink eye, rape... People are fucking DUMB!
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 16, 2012 at 9:23 PM
15 moms liked this

I think it is sad and scary that so many are dispelling the possibility that the government did this.  Our government is very very corrupt and this fits what has been going on recently...

jkristin48066
by Bronze Member on Dec. 16, 2012 at 9:23 PM
I.agree inside job just like 9/11
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
1 mom liked this
Please stop. Spreading this kind of bullshit only takes away from what really happened and stops us from doing what we need to be, focusing on the victims and openly discussing meaningful ways to lessen and prevent these tragedies.
Rileyscute
by on Dec. 16, 2012 at 9:23 PM
3 moms liked this

missile attacks on the WTC?? Those were planes..oh FFS...people be crazy..

Anonymous
1 mom liked this
Idk about the cause of the massacre, but we should be thinking about the possibility. Some of the stuff the government is doing is very fishy, I wouldn't be so quick to dismiss the idea.

Quoting Anonymous:

Yep i believe 911 was an inside job thanks to the Bush family, but not this school one...

Quoting Anonymous:

911 was an inside job. This isn't as far fetched as the sheeple think.

Christine0813
by on Dec. 16, 2012 at 9:24 PM

banging head into wall

LeahJ
by on Dec. 16, 2012 at 9:24 PM
I thought it was pretty clear: mindless conspiracy rhetoric, duh. ;)

BAZINGA.

Quoting Anonymous:

........ WHAT did i just read......?

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)