Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Adam Lanza NOT killer: govmmt did it

Posted by   + Show Post
This Is a post by someone I know in response to the Sandy Hook Elementary, this is also something I was blind to before I read this. It's even more heartbreaking then the 'story' they're telling us and the families. All the facts make this too hard NOT to believe. Think Long and hard about this please.

The government has started a revolutionary war, fired the shots, killed innocent people and we just sit by and accept our fate. Fuck that shit!

I'm not saying nobody died and their deaths are obviously beyond tragic. I'm saying Adam Lanza didnt do it, he is a patsy. This is another shooting played out the exact same way as every other psyop scenario they have used to push gun control. These types of shooting have averaged two a year for 30 years until this year there were 7. The 5 extra this year have all been remarkably similar in their discrepancies. A place of entertainment (movie theatre), a place of worship (sinkh temple), a workplace, a mall and a school. Meant for you to feel threatened by firearms in all aspects of your life, thinking the only way to not risk getting shot Is for there to be no guns in the hands of citizen. All of these events have direct ties to the financial elite. Each patsy or actual shooter have direct connection to finance. In this case Adam Lana's father is a billionaire tax adviser for GE, Ryan is a senior tax employee with Ernst & Young. Other similarities are the two shooter into one scenario that always plays out and makes it easier to switch to the patsy.

A few facts: homeland security has been running drills in Sandy Hook for nearly two years, this school year introduced new upgrades security in which you have to be buzzed via video confirmation to pass the solid entry doors. Eye witnesses reported the man to be wearing camo (like the man who was arrested in the woods and never hear from again), Adam was wearing darker/black fatigues. The original report said the shooter was 20 year old Ryan, then 24 year old Ryan, then 20 year old Adam. If they had found the wrong ID then how did they know the shooters real age?

The shooter stopped killing and moved to a secluded area to kill himself so that nobody could identify the 'suicide' victim and the shooter was seen as the same person. In my opinion it was really Ryan paid off to perform this Act of Terror using his autistic brother as a patsy (alot of these events like the false flag in Australia that was used to push gun control, use people with mental disorders making the story more believable and no motive needed). There are government sponsored acts of terror popping up everywhere, this one just got so botched its easy to see all of the holes in their story. After missile attacks on the World Trade Center as an excuse for war and shooting Americans in the name of gun control, it's about time people start waking up and taking a stand. They are using the media as mind control and fluoridated water and Prozac make all the easier to control the zombie nation.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 16, 2012 at 9:11 PM
Replies (391-400):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 100 on Dec. 18, 2012 at 11:55 AM

sadly i dont think this is as far fetched as some but i have done extensive research in to Oklahoma City Bombing in 95 and have no doubt the government was behind it (OKC not nec this) I will def be doing more research when I can about the things said in this post, I'm not one quick to dismiss and im not quick to believe either

Simmeringhearts
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 11:57 AM
1 mom liked this

Just wondering...is this a left conspiracy or a right conspiracy?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 100 on Dec. 18, 2012 at 12:00 PM

look up the Eglin Blast Effects report on OKC and it wont seem so far fetched I promise! Or the Fact OKC no one from the ATF office showed up for work that day, and the top counter terrorism person showed up in OKC 9 hours BEFORE the bombing hmmmmmmm

Quoting supercarp:

How much education do you have (just curious) and who have you been listening to? The engineers have done computer modeling of the collapse and have explained how it happened. Those jets were not "planes" and they were loaded with jet fuel. Anyone can look up the reports, but it does take a working brain to understand them.

Quoting Anonymous:

There is no way that a building like the WTC towers would fall into their footprints because a plane damaged a few floors. Enjoy your prison camp experiments, little sheeple. Baa-baa!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 101 on Dec. 18, 2012 at 12:00 PM

Nothing I read points to "conspiracy". Quite frankly, I really didn't understand what any of it had to do with anything. Schools have been teaching staff and students what to do in these situations for a long time now, I don't think you can say that points to the gov't being involved. And the ages of the suspect... who cares? I don't even get what you're trying to get at with that comment. You can look at a person and give an estimate on how old they are. IDK. I like looking into conspiracy theories but this one was just ridiculous.

supercarp
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 12:06 PM

I can't get too impressed with opinions expressed anonymously: it kind of shows a lack of faith in your views.

billiejo79
by Silver Member on Dec. 18, 2012 at 12:11 PM

really?

4g4b
by Bronze Member on Dec. 18, 2012 at 12:11 PM
Wow so the next thing your going to tell me is the government makes natural disasters happen. Tht takes the cake or well fruitcake anyway......
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
supercarp
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 12:13 PM

I have read this before and although the Oklahoma City bombing was not explained sufficiently, that is a long way from saying our government is bombing us. That is inane. Plus, the WTC destruction was completely different. 

Quoting Anonymous:

look up the Eglin Blast Effects report on OKC and it wont seem so far fetched I promise! Or the Fact OKC no one from the ATF office showed up for work that day, and the top counter terrorism person showed up in OKC 9 hours BEFORE the bombing hmmmmmmm

Anonymous
by Anonymous 95 on Dec. 18, 2012 at 12:16 PM
You're not understanding me. It doesn't matter what decisions any of us make. It's not real. The government has been a series of machines for years. Humans are only bred to give energy for the machines. Nothing you are experiencing is real. It's like one big game. Only a very few lucky are saved and released from their capsules and awakened to the real world. . The rest...well ever have dejavu? Your reality is artificial. Everyone's is.

Quoting Anonymous:

Yea ok... i bet your one of those vaccinating, feed your kids engineered corn and other fake ass fruits and veggies type of mother that believes that everything is ok it sounds to me that YOUR the one that is the a toy to every damn lie that is told to you wake up

Quoting Anonymous:

What's sad is that you actually think people have control over their minds and bodies. You're sadly mistaken. All you are is a toy for the mother computer.

Quoting Anonymous:

Its so sad that everyone is ignorant to what is really going on around them, but what ever helps their small little brain sleep at night ignorance is bliss i guess

Anonymous
by Anonymous 102 on Dec. 18, 2012 at 12:31 PM
Nonsense. Just rediculous. Our givernmrnt is very capable of some evil and sneaky things, this consperacy BS can only go so far. Sorry your a nut if you believe that the government would go so far as to kill children to get an agenda met on gun control. I also dont believe the government had any ting to do with 9/11, or Katrina or any of the other mass shootings. There are all kinds of secret and better left unknown opperations that go on, but not these things. These acts are the independant actions of very sick and or evil people. We cant hold the government, weather we agree with the political agenda, or not, for the actions of these sick individuals. I know we want to know why/answers, but blaming it on the government is pointless and, dangerous possibly, when there is no real evidence to support such thoughtless cliams. Dont disrespect the memories of the victims with this nonsense. Please. Its insulting, you appere nuts, and its very hurtful to the beautiful memories of the children.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)