Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My confession today she's home

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 20 Replies
I'm crying like a little kid today my kitty of 2 years must have fallen out the open window last night and no one noticed and now I can't find her

Miss Chloe please come home christmas is soon here and we want you home

How can I get her to come home how do I find her

She's home and safe
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 17, 2012 at 11:14 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Danapopcorn
by on Dec. 17, 2012 at 11:22 AM

What a coincidence. I had the same thing this morning! Our indoor cat sets in the window all the time, I guess she fell or jumped out, but she was gone for 4 hours. I searched and called out and used food and kept the door open and cried and drove around and even put a lost kitty post on Craigslist. I finally sat down to take a break from looking and 25 minutes later she was on the porch. She is probably just out exploring!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 17, 2012 at 11:38 AM
I hope so I know my kids a heart broken I stuck food out for her I hope she shows up

Quoting Danapopcorn:

What a coincidence. I had the same thing this morning! Our indoor cat sets in the window all the time, I guess she fell or jumped out, but she was gone for 4 hours. I searched and called out and used food and kept the door open and cried and drove around and even put a lost kitty post on Craigslist. I finally sat down to take a break from looking and 25 minutes later she was on the porch. She is probably just out exploring!

Danapopcorn
by on Dec. 17, 2012 at 11:39 AM

Does she ever go out? Our's never does, but wherever she went, she found her way home.

Quoting Anonymous:

I hope so I know my kids a heart broken I stuck food out for her I hope she shows up

Quoting Danapopcorn:

she_walk_softly
by on Dec. 17, 2012 at 11:42 AM

Put food and cat nip out. If she is not back today go out tonight once it it dark and settled down sit in a chair in the yard for a couple of hours and keep a ear out for her meowing. Cats don't typically go more then a block away.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 17, 2012 at 11:45 AM
She's never been out she's scared of the outside

Quoting Danapopcorn:

Does she ever go out? Our's never does, but wherever she went, she found her way home.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Danapopcorn:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 17, 2012 at 11:45 AM
1 mom liked this
Thank you I'm gonna do this

Quoting she_walk_softly:

Put food and cat nip out. If she is not back today go out tonight once it it dark and settled down sit in a chair in the yard for a couple of hours and keep a ear out for her meowing. Cats don't typically go more then a block away.

Danapopcorn
by on Dec. 17, 2012 at 11:50 AM

My cat is the same way. The other poster made good suggestions. It will be easier to hear her at night and the catnip might attract her. This was the first time my cat got out and I was terrified, but honestly, cats are meant to roam and explore, it is their instincts, in other words they are good with directions and don't get lost very easily.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Danapopcorn:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Danapopcorn:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 17, 2012 at 11:54 AM
Yea I just hope she's ok it's cold an raining and we live near woods and highway ugh stressful

Quoting Danapopcorn:

My cat is the same way. The other poster made good suggestions. It will be easier to hear her at night and the catnip might attract her. This was the first time my cat got out and I was terrified, but honestly, cats are meant to roam and explore, it is their instincts, in other words they are good with directions and don't get lost very easily.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Danapopcorn:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Danapopcorn:

3gr8tKids
by Platinum Member on Dec. 17, 2012 at 11:56 AM
no tag?
Love060708kids
by on Dec. 17, 2012 at 11:57 AM

Aww :(  I hope you find her.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)