• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

im freaking done with this sh** SORRY UPDATE

Posted by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 12:09 AM
  • 110 Replies

3 fucking days of pain

tonight... do i call my midwife when my contractions are 20 min apart.. no

do i call my mw when my contractions are 15 min apart... no

how about 10 no

5 no

3 yes yes i called them... 3 minutes apart for over a fucking hour and I cant stand the pain any more so i call them... after i check my bp to see if everything is ok with the PREECLAMPSIA and now its 160/98... wahhht... and what does the bitch mw tell me... dont call back till your water breaks... did she let me explain my condition or anything... NO she just told me not to call back till then and hung up the fucking phone.. Can I get ahold of my DR... NOOOOO not until morning time and even then I may be lucky and see another freaking midwife... You ask me why I picked mw to begin with well I picked them b/c I was told they were better than drs and cared for their patients... ya fucking right. I am sooo done with this shit. and to top it off now the husband is being a dick for me being in soo much pain that I am crying and emotional.. so what does he do he starts cussing at me for being a crybaby bitch b/c I "wont" stand up for myself... wtf am I suppose to do go in a force them to help me.. am I suppose to pop my water myself and set up infection.. wtf is up with everyone I am soooo done with this shit 

Hey sorry its been a few days I havent been on the computer to really do anything. I made a few updates through the post its been one headache after another. They are now making me do a 24 hours wiz check that i have to do on christmas unless i go into labor befor then, if i do go in with any contractions they will completely induce me right when i go in. I have an apt on the 26th if i dont come in before then and they will set up my induction day which i told them i would prefer it to be on the weekend b/c i have a 3 y.o I will need to have my sister watch while I deliver his brother so if things dont go nutty and all that then i will be induced on Dec 28 or 29. So little man will be here in the next week if not befor. All day today I have been out walking and I am now cramped up pretty bad and I hope it will do something I am done with being pregnant and I am done with the bullhonkey of this hospital system. 

by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 12:09 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
tinkerspell
by Silver Member on Dec. 18, 2012 at 12:12 AM
Oh hun calm down breath everything will be fine. She does sound like a bitch for sure. Do you have any other family that can help you out?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Saille717
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 12:13 AM
5 moms liked this

Go to the hospital.  If your DH is too much of a dickhead to take you then call an ambulance.  Go now before something bad happens to the baby.  Preeclampsia is not something to mess around with.  

Meghan6391
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 12:13 AM

my mother will be coming to the hospital the moment they admit me.. if they ever do 

Quoting tinkerspell:

Oh hun calm down breath everything will be fine. She does sound like a bitch for sure. Do you have any other family that can help you out?

Mychele
by Ruby Member on Dec. 18, 2012 at 12:13 AM
Are you having a home birth ? Please go to the hospital. Your bp is high and you can't think straight with all that pain. You need medical help.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Meghan6391
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 12:14 AM
1 mom liked this

he is being one b/c the hospital doesnt want me in until my water breaks... they are being idiots and the lady there wont read my chart to see that i am high risk she literally was on the phone with me for less than 30 seconds.

Quoting Saille717:

Go to the hospital.  If your DH is too much of a dickhead to take you then call an ambulance.  Go now before something bad happens to the baby.  Preeclampsia is not something to mess around with.  

Liz.Sisk
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 12:15 AM
4 moms liked this
....half of the time NO ONE'S water breaks. Fire that uneducated twit and head to the fucking E.R. Like now
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sissyboogs
by Ruby Member on Dec. 18, 2012 at 12:15 AM
4 moms liked this

You have pre-eclampsia? Are you on any BP meds? 

Take yourself into L&D. You don't need a doctor or midwife to give you permission. Just walk right in and ask them to check you out. They'll hook you up to the machines, check your vitals, and go from there. Kind of hard to be ignored when you're right there. 

Good luck. 

EvilQueenMommy
by Platinum Member on Dec. 18, 2012 at 12:15 AM

hugs

UnFFnStoppable4
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 12:15 AM
1 mom liked this
Wow. Bitches be crazy! Doesn't she know not everyone's water breaks on its own?
Sorry hun. Deep breaths.
ninjakids
by Christina on Dec. 18, 2012 at 12:15 AM
This

Quoting Mychele:

Are you having a home birth ? Please go to the hospital. Your bp is high and you can't think straight with all that pain. You need medical help.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)