Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i just got yelled at in my own house by my parents.....

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 252 Replies
31 moms liked this

so every night me and ds have a little ritual where im a "monster" and i chase him around the house, he screams and giggles, and we do that while my df is washing bottles (so like 10-15 minutes im chasing ds around the kitchen table and down the hall way ect) well tonight my parents were over because my mom wanted to try a new recipe out on us before christmas to see if we liked it enough to make it for christmas...anyway so my parents are still here its 9:00 and were doing our nightly ritual df washes the bottles and im playing with ds getting him tired so he can go to bed in a half an hour, all of a sudden i hear my dad yell at me "he's going to run into a wall quit fucking chasing him around!!!!" i stop dead in my tracks and look square at my own dad and say "are you seriously yelling at me in my own house about things *I* do IN my own house? if you dont like it you can walk your happy ass out of MY house" my dad gets up and walks out, my mom walks up to me and says "good job baby" and smiles lol my moms been waiting for me to say something like that to my dad

anyway, i dont think we'll be spending christmas at my parents house this year, time for tamales and fun games with df's family YAY!!

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 18, 2012 at 12:21 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
..MoonShine..
by Gold Member on Dec. 18, 2012 at 12:23 AM
18 moms liked this
Mmmmm...tamales.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
kameronsmommy08
by Silver Member on Dec. 18, 2012 at 12:23 AM

Has your dad always been like that?

Celtic_Dragon
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 12:23 AM
7 moms liked this

Good for you. I can stick up to my parents pretty easily, but it's hard for me to stick up to my mother in law. She's an old croon.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 18, 2012 at 12:24 AM
20 moms liked this

he was rude, but you were just as rude.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Dec. 18, 2012 at 12:24 AM
Lol. Sounds like my FIL. Last year mil actually gave us most of our presents with out FIL knowledge cuz he's a scrooge. He's not welcome in my house.
lnrmom
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 12:25 AM

Good for you!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 18, 2012 at 12:25 AM

Quoting kameronsmommy08:

Has your dad always been like that?

sadly yeah, my mom refuses to leave because she never wanted me to think it was my fault or anything....i honestly wouldnt care now my dads an ass.....

redhead-bedhead
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 12:25 AM
4 moms liked this

mmmm tamales. Seems like a good trade off.lol

Lordgodempress
by Gold Member on Dec. 18, 2012 at 12:25 AM

my Step dad tried that once  too,  he was shown the door and told he could leave if he chose.  He laughed it off but never did it again.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Dec. 18, 2012 at 12:25 AM
How old r u
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)