Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

.a close call on another shooting!!!

Posted by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 12:50 AM
  • 29 Replies
Webster groves. By st.Louis. just heard on the news. Early 20s (?) Man bought a shot gun and supply of amo and within an hour was spotted outside of the high school. Within minutes police were on scene and squad and SWAT. They had units at all the other surrounding schools with in minutes. when they arrived the guy got out of his car and ran. He's now in custody. Wow!!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 12:50 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Dec. 18, 2012 at 12:59 AM
Oh my god.
heavenly1462
by Jessica on Dec. 18, 2012 at 1:01 AM
1 mom liked this
Holy crap! Wtf is going on and wtf is wrong with people! I seriously don't want to send dd to school this week!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
boo1985
by Gold Member on Dec. 18, 2012 at 1:02 AM
I told my husband on Friday, we will be seeing more of this in the next week. Self fulfilling prophecy anyone?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
skmehlebam
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 1:02 AM
Link to news report
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kameronsmommy08
by Silver Member on Dec. 18, 2012 at 1:04 AM

We just moved out of San Antonio, (last month) and the elementary school and early childhood center went on lock down today. There were threats sent out and swat and fbi were there patrolling.Not sure what came of the guy who made they threat, my bestie works at the early childhood (she was also my ds teacher before we moved) and was freaking out. Today was her first day back from maternity leave.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Dec. 18, 2012 at 1:04 AM

I can't find anything about this...

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Dec. 18, 2012 at 1:06 AM

http://www.topix.com/city/webster-groves-mo/2012/12/a-suicidal-man-that-caused-four-parkway-school-district-schools-to-go-on-lock-out-has-been-captured 

That's all I could find. Not much of an article lol

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Dec. 18, 2012 at 1:07 AM

http://www.ksdk.com/news/article/352645/3/Four-Parkway-schools-lock-doors-after-report-of-suicidal-person

This says the man was suicidal...not going to shoot up the school.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 18, 2012 at 1:10 AM
one of the schools in the next county keeps getting locked down on reports of gunfire. well what brilliant person put a shooting range within hearing distance of a school??
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)