• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I feel so violated

Posted by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 12:53 AM
  • 65 Replies
2 moms liked this

A few months ago my car caught on fire, and since then I haven't been able to afford to buy a new one, so I've been using public transit. Tonight I was waiting for the Max (our lightrail train) and some tweaker comes up to me and starts talking to me.  I never respond when people talk to me if they look questionable, I just put my headphones in and ignore them.  He proceeded to tell me how he overdosed on bath salts and spent 4 months in a mental hospital.  I walked away thinking he would leave me alone. He asked if I was pregnant, and I ignored him. Then he tried touching my stomach. I yelled at him and told him to leave me alone.  I went and sat down on the train and he came and sat by me. He kept trying to touch my stomach, asking me if he could talk to my baby. Then tried to touch my face and said I look like an angel.   I yelled at him to stop touching me, and someone noticed and let me come sit by them so the freak would leave me alone, and he did, but I've never felt so violated and disgusted in my entire life.  I get creeps who talk to me all the time, but something about touching my stomach and trying to talk to my baby completely freaked me out.  Drugs are disgusting, they turn people into dirty, gross, disrespectful people. UHG.

by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 12:53 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
DayDreamer1201
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 12:54 AM
That's horrible Im sorry mama
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Dec. 18, 2012 at 12:54 AM

(((HUGS)))

I would have "maced him" if he tried to touch my stomach or face....actually if tried to touch me period

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Dec. 18, 2012 at 12:55 AM
Get pepper spray, even if you don't use it you can threaten the crazies.
beaugrl0824
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 12:55 AM
I've seen a bath salts and meth OD personally as first responder. It's scary stuff, the patient was something straight out of the exorcist. I've never seen anyone so out of their mind.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kels1023
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 12:58 AM

I don't know much about bath salts, but from waht i've heard it makes people legitimately go crazy.  Are they actually bath salts? Like the stuff you put in your bath? Or is that just a street name for them?  I don't know why anyone would want to take something that turns you into that kind of person.  ew ew ew.

Quoting beaugrl0824:

I've seen a bath salts and meth OD personally as first responder. It's scary stuff, the patient was something straight out of the exorcist. I've never seen anyone so out of their mind.

kels1023
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 12:59 AM

I definitely need too. People are absolutely insane. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Get pepper spray, even if you don't use it you can threaten the crazies.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 18, 2012 at 12:59 AM

I saw some creep staring at a 12 year old girl on the bus. He wasn't just staring he was ogling her really bad. It was gross. I made sure he didn't get off at her stop or I would have followed him.

godsgirl26
by Ruby Member on Dec. 18, 2012 at 12:59 AM

Quoting Sassy762:

(((HUGS)))

I would have "maced him" if he tried to touch my stomach or face....actually if tried to touch me period

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
samanthastaatss
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 1:00 AM

I'm pretty sure it's just the street name.

Quoting kels1023:

I don't know much about bath salts, but from waht i've heard it makes people legitimately go crazy.  Are they actually bath salts? Like the stuff you put in your bath? Or is that just a street name for them?  I don't know why anyone would want to take something that turns you into that kind of person.  ew ew ew.

Quoting beaugrl0824:

mstkn.identity
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 1:00 AM
1 mom liked this
Yikes. I agree with a op get some mace.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)