Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

gifts under the tree!

Posted by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 1:19 AM
  • 36 Replies

FW:Picture Message

have any of you started putting gifts under your tree yet right now we have 3gifts under the tree for each kiddo 1 from me and my husband ,1 from their grandparents then dd got the boy a gift each and the boys got dd one big gift.then their are a few small gifts under the tree that dd got for me and my husband at her santa shop at school friday.share pictures if you want! the rest will go out christmas eve
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 1:19 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kde216
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 1:21 AM
No my three year old would open them. Can't wait for Christmas Eve when she goes to bed. Then I can put them under the tree.
luvmymunchkins3
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 1:22 AM
1 mom liked this
i have been lucky i started putting out a few gifts when my son was 1 and dd was 3 they have never tried to open them they just like looking at them my son always say the tree looks beautiful lol

Quoting kde216:

No my three year old would open them. Can't wait for Christmas Eve when she goes to bed. Then I can put them under the tree.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Dec. 18, 2012 at 1:24 AM
1 mom liked this

OH HELL NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

They go under the Tree on Xmas Eve AFTER the kids are in bed.......and I will be on "guard duty" for the ones that like to sneak out of bed to see if they can get a quick peek at their toys, lol

Country_Momma89
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 1:26 AM
1 mom liked this
Yep. There's a total of six gifts under there right now.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
kde216
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 1:26 AM
Quoting luvmymunchkins3:

Awww. Those are well behaved kids! Lol. I swear on Christmas Eve I'm just going to stare at my tree lol
Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Dec. 18, 2012 at 1:27 AM

Lucky YOU.......

I have never been lucky like that, LMAOOOOOOO

Quoting luvmymunchkins3:

i have been lucky i started putting out a few gifts when my son was 1 and dd was 3 they have never tried to open them they just like looking at them my son always say the tree looks beautiful lol

Quoting kde216:

luvmymunchkins3
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 1:27 AM
1 mom liked this
i will be sleeping in our living room Christmas Eve since my husband is in aruba and wont make it home for christmas and we have some gifts that will not left unwrapped ill sleep down here so they cant peek then when i hear them get up they will have to wait a few mins before they can come down so i can get my husband on facetime so he can see the kids faces when they see all their gifts

Quoting Sassy762:

OH HELL NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

They go under the Tree on Xmas Eve AFTER the kids are in bed.......and I will be on "guard duty" for the ones that like to sneak out of bed to see if they can get a quick peek at their toys, lol

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
onethentwins
by Ruby Member on Dec. 18, 2012 at 1:28 AM

Nope, no gifts until Christmas eve/day.

Aleta775
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 1:28 AM
1 mom liked this

We have some gifts under the tree. We are holding the rest of them in reserve. We want to really WOW our dd on Christmas morning. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Dec. 18, 2012 at 1:30 AM
Yes there are about 135 under there. My kids have never touched them not even as babies or toddlers.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)