• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My fricken wrist hurts!!

Posted by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 1:22 AM
  • 5 Replies

I have this weird bump on my wrist and it has started hurting. Looks like I have to go to the doctor I was kind of hoping it would just go away but that doesn't look like its going to happen. Any ideas as to what it might be? I really don't want to have surgery tell me it's something simple!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 1:22 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Dec. 18, 2012 at 1:25 AM
Maybe just a fluid filled lump or fatty tumor?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 18, 2012 at 1:26 AM

I'm sorry. I am having a really hard time trying to find your wrist in that picture.  It looks like a hairy leg, like at the knee or something.  Good luck.

LCWAmommy
by Ruby Member on Dec. 18, 2012 at 1:26 AM
I hope so I just don't want to have anything cut out of my wrist. But it's pretty much hurt all day.

Quoting Anonymous:

Maybe just a fluid filled lump or fatty tumor?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
pittiesmom
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 1:31 AM
Mine does too. Well my hand, wrist, and arm anyways. Dr did some teststo see why my right hand and arm keeps going numb. The test included shooting electrical impulses down my arm and then sticking an effing 2 inch needle into my arm and hand so I was in extra pain today. I'm finally getting some mobility back in my thumb, damn doctor hit a nerve in the back of my thumb and it hurt badly plus rendered my thumb useless.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rkkeller13
by Kristy on Dec. 18, 2012 at 1:35 AM
It looks like a ganglion cyst. And sometimes they are treated with immobilizing the wrist for a couple of weeks in a brace or surgery if its causing a lot of pain. Dr thought I had one until 2 weeks of a brace it wasn't better and an MRI reviled a torn ligament. Which I will have to have surgery to fix :( GL!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)