Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

my mom never approves...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 11 Replies

i got pregnant at 17 (almost 18), moved out, am going to collage and was engaged to (and resently married) the babys father, i got yelled at, called a whore, got disowned (which changed), said i should give up the baby, that i shouldnt keep it, ect by my mother and her friends. Now a friends (one who talked worse about me) daughter 16, dropping out, dated the guy for a month, is pregnant and everyone is fawning over her. Is it bad that i really hate my mom for helping her when she wouldnt even talk to me?

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 18, 2012 at 1:23 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Rhyinns.Mommy
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 1:26 AM

BUMP!

Oostera
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 1:36 AM

I think how you are feeling is understandable. Do you have the ability to talk with your mom about it?

MixedCooke
by Ruby Member on Dec. 18, 2012 at 1:37 AM

i would question her behavior definitely

Always1222
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 1:41 AM
1 mom liked this

I'm sorry, :( that would really hurt my feelings if someone in my family acted that way. I mean my mom and I had our share of problems and I moved out at 17, but still....Just keep in mind how far you have come on your own. Keep your chin up :)

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 18, 2012 at 1:48 AM

no she calls me a selfish and says not evertyhing is about me and im just being rude to the girl.

Quoting Oostera:

I think how you are feeling is understandable. Do you have the ability to talk with your mom about it?

Oostera
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 1:52 AM

I'm sorry:( Your feelings are very valid, don't think they aren't, but this may be one of those things in life where you mutter, "hypocrite," under your breath and move on.

Quoting Anonymous:

no she calls me a selfish and says not evertyhing is about me and im just being rude to the girl.

Quoting Oostera:

mstkn.identity
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 1:53 AM
1 mom liked this
:-( ((hugs)) that's not cool at all.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 18, 2012 at 1:54 AM

ya, it just makes me sad to see my friends have close relationships with thier mom and mine has to be tainted by this...

Quoting Oostera:

I'm sorry:( Your feelings are very valid, don't think they aren't, but this may be one of those things in life where you mutter, "hypocrite," under your breath and move on.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Oostera:

LovinLife81
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 1:58 AM

I would be mad about it too seems a bit redundent now though don't you think?

Oostera
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 1:58 AM
1 mom liked this

I understand. It really does suck:(

Big hugs your way!

Quoting Anonymous:

ya, it just makes me sad to see my friends have close relationships with thier mom and mine has to be tainted by this...

Quoting Oostera:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Oostera:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)