Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What would you do? would you let it go or put her in her place?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 29 Replies
2 moms liked this
My grandmother's niece is attempting to put her two cents where it doesn't belong. I am really tempted to punch her in the face and tell her what I really think about her, but I don't want to do it yet, until grandmother is under my roof and taken care of. We trusted her to keep an eye on grandma and even AFTER my uncle called her to go check on grandma, she took her sweet a$$ time to go and check on her A WHOLE DAY later. If she had even waited an extra day, we would've been burying my grandmother. My grandmother would give her cash for every little favor her niece did for her, even though sometimes grandma didn't have money for food or her medicines. She would also give her son money. I am so mad at thinking how many years grandma was taken advantage of. Of course she is upset at the thought of grandma living with me. She knows her cash cow will end. She had the nerve to say in front of my grandmother that she will die faster living with the kids and I. How I managed to hold my composure, I just don't know, but I do not think this woman or her children will be allowed in MY house to visit grandma once I move.
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 18, 2012 at 1:55 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 18, 2012 at 1:57 AM
3 moms liked this
Personally if someone treated my grandmother this way I would beat their ass!
NNB
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 1:59 AM
1 mom liked this
Wow, .heads be rolling if this were my grandmother. Disgusting
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 18, 2012 at 1:59 AM
1 mom liked this
That is exactly what I would like to do, but if figure, I will wait until we move and grandma is under my roof once she is done with physical therapy. My whole tax refund is going into relocating the family to care for her.

Quoting Anonymous:

epoh
by Ruby Member on Dec. 18, 2012 at 2:00 AM
1 mom liked this
What exactly do you think punching her in the face will do? Will it solve your problems?
PEEK05
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 2:00 AM

She is awful. :( I took a gerontology course and it amazes me how many people will abuse, neglect, and take advantage of the elderly all because they can't defend and/or help themselves.  Little fuckers!

PEEK05
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 2:01 AM
3 moms liked this

Might make her feel better for about 5 minutes lol ;)

Quoting epoh:

What exactly do you think punching her in the face will do? Will it solve your problems?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 18, 2012 at 2:02 AM
My uncle wants me to ignore her. Right now, she has the keys to grandma's apartment and access to grandma's bank account. Until I move I am too far to do anything, but my uncle knows to the penny how much grandma had left over from her bills and if she withdrew even a fucking penny, I'm pressing charges.

Quoting NNB:

Wow, .heads be rolling if this were my grandmother. Disgusting
got2monsters
by Ruby Member on Dec. 18, 2012 at 2:03 AM
umm if anyone ever disrespects my nanni in any way, im sorry i will have to snatch a knot. ill go from nice to not nice in .03 seconds. dont fuck with my grandma.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Byrd15
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 2:03 AM
Agreed! If my sweet Nana we alive and someone did this, they would wake up in a hospital!

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 18, 2012 at 2:05 AM
It would certainly make me feel better when she can't open her big fat mouth because she'll be busy holding her jaw. I wouldn't actually punch her in the face. I can make her feel really shitty just using words. Right now she is running her mouth because I won't make a scene in front of grandma. Let me catch her alone and she will be told exactly what I think. The only person who's opinion means anything to me is my grandma and my uncle's. My dad made me promise on his deathbed to care for grandma if she couldn't take care of herself.

Quoting epoh:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)