Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I am mad because I hate you *LONG*

Posted by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 1:58 AM
  • 21 Replies

This might sound a little all over the place but here goes.  My BFF and her BF live with me, iwth her 2 kids 12, and 17.  They only ay me $200 a month rent.  I am not financially well at all.  I just lost my job and I was behind before that.  But I let them move in with me anyway. 

Also let me explain, I tried to explain to her I couldn't help myself, let alone her.  The entire time she didn't tell me her BF was coming, she told me she was leaving him.  I don't help others well.  I really am struggling with my life, and choices I have made, and I need help.  By helping her, I was really causing a burden on myself. 

So he brings all these tools to my house.  My boys are 8, 7, and 3.  My 3 yr old is constantly into his tools, and I told him he needs to move them so he doesn't get hurt.  He is rude.  He is annoying.  He constantly runs in and out of my house, and leaves doors open.  He doesn't clean his dishes, or anything.  And he got mad when I used one cupful of their laundry detergent, when she used an entire bottle of mine. 

Well I told them to pay rent by 12/15.  On 12/15 I got $100 and 12/16 I got $60.  I am using this money for Christmas for my kids, and I am purchasing the stuff on sale, $10 off every hundred you spend.  So I also don't have a car right now, my Mom is lending me her car tomorrow.  Tonight he tells me "I'll get that last $40 tomorrow probably".  Well my Dad asks him when he will have it, bc it is for the kids christmas.  I then don't say anything to him, but my kids are fighting so I tell them to stop.  He says "What are you yelling about"?.  What the holy fucking shit did he just say to me. 

Well my husband got both of them a job where he works.  Why does he tell my husband I had an attitude and he should find out what is wrong with me.  Oh my mother fucking God.  This motherfucker lost his damn mind.  My husband was like I figured that was it, when I explained.  They work until 4 am and I can't sleep bc I want to go the fuck off when they come home after work.  I won't bc it will scare my kids, but I am pissed.  I don't know why he thinks my husband gives a fuck what I do, especially bc he doesn't like him either.

Then her bratty 12 yr old daughter fights with my 8, 6, and 3 yr old over the Wii and the computer.  I want my kids to share, but Mom hardly sends her daughter to school.  All she does is sit at home, and watch her iPad.  I hate this is happening the week before Christmas bc I want so badly to kick them the fuck out.  I need to grow a pair and not give a shit.  Thanks for reading this long boring shitty story!

by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 1:58 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
momofqtees
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 2:00 AM
1 mom liked this

I think I will put up my xmas tree at 2am right now to get out of this crappy mood.

moongemini
by Bronze Member on Dec. 18, 2012 at 2:01 AM
*hugs*
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
thefiregoddess
by MotherDucker on Dec. 18, 2012 at 2:03 AM
4 moms liked this
Kick them out.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mattiehatter
by Mary on Dec. 18, 2012 at 2:03 AM

Give them a time frame to get out. Seriously that is ridiculous. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Dec. 18, 2012 at 2:06 AM

How many different baby dads do you have? 

Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Dec. 18, 2012 at 2:07 AM
1 mom liked this

(((HUGS)))

Even though it is right before XMAS, I would tell them to leave, especially the dickhead....smdh

Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Dec. 18, 2012 at 2:08 AM
1 mom liked this

WHAT???

Why would you ask question like that??

Quoting Anonymous:

How many different baby dads do you have? 

jandjsmom3
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 2:08 AM
3 moms liked this

Pack their stuff up, put it outside your door and let them know it is time to leave.

Ungrateful, obnoxious people do not deserve your friendship or hospitality. They also do not deserve to cause chaos in your home for you or your family. Get rid of them and enjoy a drama-free Christmas!

Good luck girlfriend!

jessesbride
by Bronze Member on Dec. 18, 2012 at 2:09 AM

You need to give them a date to be out by.  And I wouldn't hold my tongue when dealing with these mooches, keep it civil but give them a heads up that they are crossing boundaries IN YOUR OWN HOUSE!  & it will not be tolerated. If they refuse to parent their kids, then you will have to.  & change your locks so only you & your DH have the keys!

abbie.alder
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 2:10 AM

Make a list of your complaints, and tell them to stop all this or they have to move out. It's YOUR HOUSE, don't let them walk all over you. Grow some balls woman!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)