Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I have a problem.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 7 Replies

I'm fat.

Lack of exercise sure, I dont go to the gym or run a mile a day, I'm too busy!

But, I have an eating problem. I have two under two. I hardly eat anything ALL day, then BOOM exhaustion from the two kids, lack of sleep, breastfeeding, etc, then I BINGE at night.

Since 6pm I've eaten : Dinner/ some hame, rice mix, peas..... Late night snack/ baked toll house cookies, at about 5 medium cookies with a glass of chocolate milk...... Wanted to keep eating so I went for dinner leftovers, more rice, and more ham.

Its 2:20am where I am at now... I am not HUNGRY, but the fact is I am EXAHUSTED and both babies are up, so I have an EXTREME URGE to EAT and get some calories in me so I don't fall down and pass out from being tired!

This is soooo unhealthy. And I'm ballooning up like crazy:/ I cannot diet because I am breastfeeding. I cannot take those 5hr energy things because of the same reason, and caffiene makes me crash.

I lost ALL the baby weight from my most recent child, and THEN some... But after about 2 months, I started gaining it all back from my eating habits!

Idk what to do. I've heard high protein helps with energy, but I dont want to eat beans 24/7. UGH. Yes, call me a fat a$$ or whatever, tell me I'm a fat slob, but is there SOMEBODY out there who can give me some REAL advice? And not just "Hey, you just need to buckle down and stop eating pig!". I HATE the way I look in th mirror. PLEASE HELP! The issue stems from me feeling like I need food because I am soooooooooo tired and worn out!!!!

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 18, 2012 at 2:27 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
MooreBoysMama
by Gold Member on Dec. 18, 2012 at 2:31 AM
1 mom liked this
Greek yogurt is high in protein and filling. That would make a quick snack.

Also excercising will give you back some energy. I know. I know you are tired, start slowly and exercise in 10 minute blocks.

I have been where you have been and know you are in a viscous cycle.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 18, 2012 at 2:32 AM
Don't eat beans they will bloat you up a lot. String cheese is a source of protein and a good small snack. Cottage cheese with pineapple in it with vanilla Greek yogurt is one o my favorite protein snacks. Try to snack on these things through the day go in grab a string cheese or a small bowl of yogurt and cottage cheese. Cook some chicken tenders in the oven I like cold chicken so I grab it and eat it like that. You could warm it up it you don't like it cold. If you wanna wrap the chicken in the string cheese it's pretty good too.eta when I say tenders I do not mean breaded just saying.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tiffs2009
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 2:35 AM
I'm the same but not bfing any more. I would love advise too
Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Dec. 18, 2012 at 2:39 AM

I googled this. Can you stick to a strict diet and exercise regime??

For Exercise: 

EatingWell 7 Day Diet Meal Plan

Calorie Level:
|
|
|
|

7 Day Weight Loss 1200 calorie menu - Day 1

HERE IS THE LINK FOR THIS DIET....THERE ARE SEVERAL MORE PAGES FOR THE REST OF THE WEEKS MENUS......

www.eatingwell.com/nutrition_health/weight_loss_diet_plans/diet_meal_plans/7_day_weight_loss_diet_meal_plan

stickyfingers
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 2:42 AM
you can count calories while you breastfeed. go on myfitnesspal and start an acct. start exercising and eating throughout the day. i know its hard i have four kids...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Dec. 18, 2012 at 3:42 AM

Awesome!

Quoting Sassy762:

I googled this. Can you stick to a strict diet and exercise regime??

For Exercise: 

EatingWell 7 Day Diet Meal Plan

Calorie Level:
|
|
|
|

7 Day Weight Loss 1200 calorie menu - Day 1

HERE IS THE LINK FOR THIS DIET....THERE ARE SEVERAL MORE PAGES FOR THE REST OF THE WEEKS MENUS......

www.eatingwell.com/nutrition_health/weight_loss_diet_plans/diet_meal_plans/7_day_weight_loss_diet_meal_plan

Mychele
by Ruby Member on Dec. 18, 2012 at 3:44 AM
I've started looking into benefits of coconut oil. It's suppose to help with a lot of things. Weight loss included.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)