• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

im scared to tell him

Posted by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 2:49 AM
  • 11 Replies
Ok I've been with my s/I for a Lil over a year now and we have 3 month old together and im scared to tell him I love him cuz im not sure if he feels the same he tells me he wants to be with me and he is happy but hasn't told,me he loves me yet so should I wait till he tells me or should I just tell him he knows I truly care for him but im just scared to tell him
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 2:49 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
NewMamaBoo
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 2:51 AM
1 mom liked this

Oh... I'd hope he loves you. You have the baby together. Idk I'd say it and see if he feels the same I guess

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Dec. 18, 2012 at 2:51 AM
2 moms liked this
So you have a kid with him and you've been together a year but neither of you have said I love you? Definitely something off about that one.
MotherOF5Cuties
by Abby on Dec. 18, 2012 at 2:51 AM
Been together for over a year and have a kid together and he hasn't told you he loves you?? that's strange.
mommy404204
by Silver Member on Dec. 18, 2012 at 2:51 AM

You have a child together but havent told him you love him?? Sorry but I just dont understand that. I would tell him because you will never know if you dont try.

Maria_Peanut
by Silver Member on Dec. 18, 2012 at 2:52 AM
Yall have a 3 month old and have been together a year?

Why wouldn't you say that you love eachother? He's your kid's dad and yall are together?

Confuzzled.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kimmykat222
by Bronze Member on Dec. 18, 2012 at 2:52 AM
What is s/l?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Keara20
by Ruby Member on Dec. 18, 2012 at 2:54 AM
Oh lord
JuLiAnSmOm03
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 2:59 AM
He isn't very romantic so its hard to read his emotions but I guess we are scared or well I know I am of being hurt so I guess I should.take my wall down and just tell him
Maria_Peanut
by Silver Member on Dec. 18, 2012 at 3:06 AM
1 mom liked this
Why did you have his kid of he never even said that he loves you? NOT BASHING btw. I just find it really odd!

As a matter of fact, why are you with him AT ALL if after a year and a kid he doesn't want to voice his love for you?

This is your kid's dad. You are together. There are NO WALLS

Quoting JuLiAnSmOm03:

He isn't very romantic so its hard to read his emotions but I guess we are scared or well I know I am of being hurt so I guess I should.take my wall down and just tell him
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CadincesMom
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 3:09 AM

So you have a baby with this guy but you have never said I love you to each other...I would just say it...he might be waiting on you to say it first

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)