• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I need ur opinions!

Posted by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 3:17 AM
  • 15 Replies

I know u guys might think this could get ugly, and it might but I seriously need ur opinions.

My hubby has been having some "issues" in THAT department. I have been trying to have sex w/ him. And he says he thinks I'm hot and he wants to have sex w/ me but his body just says no. :'( I'm getting paranoid that its me. That I'm not sexy anymore.

Now, I know I need to lose some weight. 3 pregnancies, 2 babies, work and life in general has caused some weight gain... And I'm trying to lose it, but time is not my friend and I haven't been on a good work out schedule yet. Now, my dd is 15 weeks old, and I had a Csec so, I couldn't even start working out till I was 8w PP.

Help ladies I need opinions, advice, anything. And don't worry about insulting me. Trust me, I'm pretty sure no one will say anything about me that I haven't said to myself. :(
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 3:17 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Dec. 18, 2012 at 3:18 AM
Cardio. Get out and walk (outside or at a gym). Then work your way up to jogging. Cardio will help.

Also... Water. Water water water.
mamaxkitty
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 3:19 AM
Drink a lot of water. Join myfitnesspal so it can give you a certain calorie amount to eat everyday.

You're beautiful, btw:)
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 18, 2012 at 3:21 AM
1 mom liked this
You look a hell of a lot better than me....maybe your guy is just being adick?
cueballsmom
by Platinum Member on Dec. 18, 2012 at 3:23 AM
Get made up! Other than that, I could send you a PDF of some great exercises,. Most are just done, no equipment needed, and if you follow the first part exactly, you will loose weight!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Dec. 18, 2012 at 3:23 AM
Don't forget it took nine months to put on some of that weight.
tomatoqueen
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 3:24 AM

Your husband might need to have his testosterone level checked. I know that you guys are young, but it can and does happen to young people. My ex had to have supplements when he was 30. My son had to have his checked when he was about 22. Yep, he is on medication. They repeatedly tested him for 3 months and he has a low testosterone level which has a lot of symptoms, one is lack of sex drive. I am in my 50s and every man I have known says they got to the point that they really liked a little "meat" on their women's bones. Good luck.

usmc.momma
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 3:27 AM

You just had a baby. You dont look that bad considering that. After the holidays, get on a strict routine and stick to it.

justone_jen
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 3:28 AM
Water, a balanced diet, exercise. :) I hear you on time, but I really believe we should prioritize our health, not only for us, but for our babies, too. I work it into my work schedule, so that I get four days at the gym, at least, per week.

I think you look great, especially for having a baby recently.

In the most sensitive and understanding way possible- quit making excuses, and just do it. :)
eykelley
by Gold Member on Dec. 18, 2012 at 3:32 AM
Excuses are my best friend!! I will be the first to admit that!

I start a new job 1/10 & will FINALLY, after 4 years, be on a day shift schedule. I got a job at a different hospital (same company) that has a gym on property. So, when I get off shift, I can go work out for an hour before I go get my little ones. I work 3 days a week, and I know that it will e amazing to have "alone" time to work out. My dd is breastfed, so I just have to watch that I'm drinking enough water and taking my fenugreek. But I'm hoping I'll get better at this once I start this new job.

Quoting justone_jen:

Water, a balanced diet, exercise. :) I hear you on time, but I really believe we should prioritize our health, not only for us, but for our babies, too. I work it into my work schedule, so that I get four days at the gym, at least, per week.

I think you look great, especially for having a baby recently.

In the most sensitive and understanding way possible- quit making excuses, and just do it. :)

Samantha_McKay
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 3:37 AM

You look great especially having had a c-section. That can be really rough on the body, I've had a few myself. Do you think maybe he might actually have something wrong and he doesn't really want to talk about it our of more embaressement? Is he getting enough sleep or is he very stressed?

There are a million reasons other than him not being interested in you anymore. Though I know thats possible for some men too. Sorry. I think you need to do more talking than worrying about changing yourself for him specifically. Getting back in shape after a baby is different for everyone and different each time, especially after a c-section. And he needs to grow up if that's really what his issue is. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)