Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

what is more important to you ? .......

Posted by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 7:00 AM
  • 16 Replies

when you go into a business ? I find for me its being treated like i am welcome and they want my business and are friendly , that i will over look small mistakes as long as im treated well .  There are places i have gone that the service was perfect , but the employees treated me like a pain in thier ass , so i wont return to places like that . So for my its customer service . How about you ?

by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 7:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
beachbabies6
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 7:12 AM

sorry i know boring question , just asking

bleumonster
by Emerald Member on Dec. 18, 2012 at 7:13 AM
The same
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AleaKat
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 7:15 AM
1 mom liked this
Everybody makes mistakes it how you go about making them right that impresses me.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Dzyre1115
by Desiree` on Dec. 18, 2012 at 7:16 AM

I would say the same thing....

JDmommyJD
by the sauce is boss on Dec. 18, 2012 at 7:17 AM
Same!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
New.OrleansLady
by Platinum Member on Dec. 18, 2012 at 7:20 AM
1 mom liked this
I think overall everyone will agree with you. That's why employers stress to be courteous and the customer is always right tactic. (Even though majority of the time they aren't)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Dec. 18, 2012 at 7:21 AM
When I walk into a business, I hope to find cats everywhere.
TheMrs407
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 7:26 AM

i agree, cutomer service is a huge determining factor of how well I like a business.  DH and I are both very forgiving people, but we want to be treated with respect.  If we don't feel like we have a business's respect we are very unlikely to return.

I use a former hair stylist as an example.  She turned my hair maroon!!! I was horrified!  Even more enraged when she said "Oh it looks just like the picture you brought it."  No!  It's maroon!  The picture I brought in was blonde!  Now if she had said "Oh no, I must have grabbed the wrong color/left it on too long/whatever made it come out wrong. I am so sorry!  Let me fix it."  She would still have my business.  i understand we all make mistakes...even on my precious hair. But the second she lied it me she lost it.

CMcLaws
by Platinum Member on Dec. 18, 2012 at 7:34 AM

I worked in Customer Service for seven years, it's not that hard to be nice to people and try to be helpful - it's a biggie for me. If your customer service is shit, you will not get my returning business.  

mommy_me
by Emerald Member on Dec. 18, 2012 at 7:36 AM

The same as you. I want to feel important to them because as customers are. If Im treated like Im an inconvenience to them I certainly wont be returning

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)