Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Douchebag

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 12 Replies
I'm getting ready to go to court for 9:00 to get child support from my douchebag ex. Are they going to give him a date that he needs to start paying or will it be an immediate thing and I can expect my shitty $130 check next week?
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 18, 2012 at 7:28 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 18, 2012 at 7:31 AM

IDK, but you just pass that check on to me if you don't need it. I would LOVE to have it.

Anyway, good luck! I hope you don't have to wait too long to get it. Maybe a miracle will happen and it will get increased.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 18, 2012 at 7:41 AM
1 mom liked this
Thanks, darlin'.

Quoting Anonymous:

IDK, but you just pass that check on to me if you don't need it. I would LOVE to have it.

Anyway, good luck! I hope you don't have to wait too long to get it. Maybe a miracle will happen and it will get increased.

MrsErdos2011
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 7:43 AM

I feel ya! An extra 130 right now would put a new starter in my truck!

Quoting Anonymous:

I may not be a perfect wife or mother but I am perfect in the eyes of my son and my husband and that is all that matters.

Mychele
by Ruby Member on Dec. 18, 2012 at 7:48 AM
Depends on when they decide to start garnishing his checks. I wouldn't count on it and be surprise if it does start right away.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 18, 2012 at 7:49 AM
Don't get me wrong, something is better than nothing but $130 won't even cover my bills. My ex used to have a decent job but lost it because of his douchebaggery and is now living off of the government. He still has a few thousand dollars worth of my personal belongings and has not given me a dime since I left him in July of 2011. I've been struggling and my dd needs clothes and it's also time to go grocery shopping...

Quoting MrsErdos2011:

Quoting Anonymous:

CrimsonGrace
by Gold Member on Dec. 18, 2012 at 7:51 AM
They will also calculate back support and award it to the child. It will be a small, very small, increase to the original figure he is suppose to pay.

Quoting Anonymous:

Don't get me wrong, something is better than nothing but $130 won't even cover my bills. My ex used to have a decent job but lost it because of his douchebaggery and is now living off of the government. He still has a few thousand dollars worth of my personal belongings and has not given me a dime since I left him in July of 2011. I've been struggling and my dd needs clothes and it's also time to go grocery shopping...

Quoting MrsErdos2011:

Quoting Anonymous:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RigPrincess85
by Silver Member on Dec. 18, 2012 at 7:52 AM
Hmm well when DH filed to have CS stopped when we took full custody, the lawyer filed it with the AG on Monday afternoon. She was supposed to get CS every Friday, she didn't get it that week.

Our lawyer said it was up to how swamped the AGs office was :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
MrsErdos2011
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 7:52 AM

I'm sorry sweetie. I hope everything works out in your favor.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting MrsErdos2011:

Quoting Anonymous:

I may not be a perfect wife or mother but I am perfect in the eyes of my son and my husband and that is all that matters.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 18, 2012 at 8:34 AM
Thank you!

Quoting MrsErdos2011:

I'm sorry sweetie. I hope everything works out in your favor.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting MrsErdos2011:

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Dec. 18, 2012 at 9:28 AM
I'm sorry but child support isn't supposed to cover your bills, its supposed to go towards the child's needs.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting MrsErdos2011:

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)