Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

lonely mom of 2

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 1 Replies

hi there 

i am a 31 year old mom of 2 

i live in uk . we've moved here 3 years ago.... i have no family around... and just a few friends, but not that close .. my girls are 5 and 2 and are really a handful ..... i love them and try to do everything right for  then... but i'm too tired and bored ... i fell so lonely and hate that i have no where to escape... my DH works all day and comes home around their bedtime.....we don't even get to have dinner together.......this might sound silly compared to other peoples problems but i feel so lonely that i turned to food for comfort..... i eat when bored or stressed.... i can't control it anymore and now i hate my body .........i am so lonely and have no one to talk to all day .. even the few friends we are culturally different so can't be that close ..i try to do everything on my own not think of being linely, try to be strong for my family but ... i just need support and a normal social life

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 18, 2012 at 7:57 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
JDmommyJD
by the sauce is boss on Dec. 18, 2012 at 8:26 AM

perhaps join a gym? You could make a friend or two and work on your body at the same time.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)