Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

no,sorry,I'm not interested in you,I perfer men only!

Posted by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 8:39 AM
  • 3 Replies

any suggestions to get rid of a lesbian/bi stalker, no means no,leave me and my kids alone.

by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 8:39 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
JDmommyJD
by the sauce is boss on Dec. 18, 2012 at 8:40 AM

the same way you get rid of any stalker, lol, restraining order...

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Dec. 18, 2012 at 8:41 AM

Just tell her you're not interested that you're married love your husband and not a lesbian and to leave you alone or you will get a restraining order against her.

teresanteens
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 8:50 AM

i've moved here over a yr ago from michigan,i don't have family here,i bought my house in west palm beach,she began following me,she assumed i was bi/les,because i am alone without a male campanion,wish i had one,she began showing up at my kids school,she hacked into my computor,i was on a dating site,i thought i was chatting with a man,it turned out it was her posting as a man.the police suggested i sell my home and move 3-4 hours away, he began making death threats against my children and me. so,i loss money on my house because of her,had to move here,now she's followed me out here,she has her friends harass me and my kids again. i want to move toward california,this is crazy. she doesnt get it. the police said not to confront her,she is mentally desturbed,they want to get her off the streets. she in fact runned my kids off the road,just after the got their learners permitts,she is playing a dangerous game.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)