Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My Husband is jealous of Santa

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 40 Replies
I totally think he's over reacting. We went to the mall a couple weeks ago and Santa was there. We were playing around and decided I should sit on Santas lap. In the car on the way home, I was joking that Santa made me moist and he flipped out. I took back what I said. My confession is I wasnt just playing around and me and Santa have been sneaking one in while my daughter is in School & while DH is at work. I dont know how long I can keep this up. Good thing "Santa" goes back to Cali at the beginning of January. I blame my Husband for urging me to sit on his lap in the first place.
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 18, 2012 at 8:58 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 18, 2012 at 8:58 AM
Sure...
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Dec. 18, 2012 at 8:59 AM

Um ok then

jillbailey26
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 9:00 AM

You and Santa have been sneaking one in?  Do you blame your husband for that too?

"Let us therefore make every effort to do what leads to peace and to mutual edification"  Romans 14:19

jbirdsladie27
Jeez...
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
babygirl7161
Lol.........
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 18, 2012 at 9:01 AM
he's been distant and unloving so he deserves what he gets

Quoting jillbailey26:

You and Santa have been sneaking one in?  Do you blame your husband for that too?

jillbailey26
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 9:03 AM
2 moms liked this

No.  No he doesn't.  That's something you can fix.  You can reconnect.  Adultery isn't something (in my opinion) that you can fix.  

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting jillbailey26:

"Let us therefore make every effort to do what leads to peace and to mutual edification"  Romans 14:19

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Dec. 18, 2012 at 9:03 AM
1 mom liked this

arilolojrsmom
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 9:04 AM
No deserves to be cheated on. If he is distant maybe you should talk to him.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting jillbailey26:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mary8801
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 9:04 AM
1 mom liked this

Why would you have said that?! What you do is your business you're grown and you know this man is leaving so don't ruin your relationship with your husband by dropping hints. Besides he's probably sneaking one or two in somewhere and that may be why he hasn't shown you any affection either. You get what you give. No judgement really. Just saying.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)