• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

vwnting about our vehicle

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 9 Replies
Transmission went out yesterday and its going too cost 2000$ to have it rebuilt.
We just spent 1000$ less than two months ago having a new front end put in and a another part. I told Dh I want to trade it in on something with third row seating but to have the front end fixed we had to get a loan and dh mom needed some money sent to her for some things and title max has the title:-( This is going to set us back quite a bit .
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 18, 2012 at 9:03 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Dinimon
by NoCookiesForYou on Dec. 18, 2012 at 9:04 AM
I'm sorry. :/
When it rains it pours.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
ShanesMommy2012
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 9:05 AM
At least you have a car.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 18, 2012 at 9:06 AM
Thanks.
I was hoping we could buy another vehicle with taxes or at least a down payment and get new furniture but doesn't look like its going to happen:(

Quoting Dinimon:

I'm sorry. :/

When it rains it pours.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 18, 2012 at 9:08 AM
Yeah but with no transmission its useless. It won't go in reverse at all and sounds awful.
My stead took ddi to school today and its her last day and Dhaka is working out of town so important stuck at home with 4 kids.

Quoting ShanesMommy2012:

At least you have a car.

jbirdsladie27
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 9:10 AM
Bummer
chefmartha
by Platinum Member on Dec. 18, 2012 at 9:12 AM

I feel your pain. Two years ago we had to have the engine replaced when it threw a rod. Next came the water pump. And this last Summer it was the a/c. We just finished paying off on the darn thing in August too. One of these days I want to own a new van with a lift for my daughter's wheelchair.

Mychele
by Ruby Member on Dec. 18, 2012 at 9:13 AM
Yikes ! Time for a horse and buggy ? lol
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 18, 2012 at 9:16 AM
We just paid ours off in Oct:(
We replaced the ac this past summer and it seems like every month something messes up.
we have two kids and I babysit twoso I told Dhaka we need something with 3rd row and 4wheel (we have yo have that where we live)drive but he loves his truck:(

Quoting chefmartha:

I feel your pain. Two years ago we had to have the engine replaced when it threw a rod. Next came the water pump. And this last Summer it was the a/c. We just finished paying off on the darn thing in August too. One of these days I want to own a new van with a lift for my daughter's wheelchair.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 18, 2012 at 10:08 AM
Lol .
I told Dh if I didn't have 4 kids m-f I could ride a bike and pull one in those cart things and mount another on the back in a seat

Quoting Mychele:

Yikes ! Time for a horse and buggy ? lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)