Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Did pregnancy/breastfeeding affect your boobs?

Posted by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 9:17 AM
  • 1 Replies

I've always been very large-chested (38DDD, prepregnancy) and obviously they aren't exactly perky and "up there". But I was okay with them, They hung lower but not low enough that I was embarrassed, and they were still full and round and made some bomb-ass cleavage... lol. Not perfect, but enough to be happy with.

However, now that I'm pregnant, my ladies look TOTALLY FLAT! I don't know if it's just because they rest on my gigantic twin belly (ever propped your boobs up on a table with no shirt on? Similar appearance), or if they're really changing that much but now I'm wondering how breastfeeding the twins will affect them.

Has anyone had any significant changes that they noticed in their breasts (aside from the obvious nipple-darkening) either after pregnancy, after breastfeeding, or both? I have this (possibly irrational?) fear that once I'm done breastfeeding, my boobs are going to just deflate and stay that way... like empty sacks.

by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 9:17 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
KRYSTALK1013
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 11:04 AM

Mine grew from a DD to a G while pregnant/EBF. Now that I'm supplementing with formula, they've started to "deflate", and I'm down to a F. They are a little saggy, but nothing a good bra can't fix. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)